Feeder Inward Sensor

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could be, although the same argument was made about telematics years ago.
And it's been nothing but a tool to target and over supervise.
We are approaching two years with these cameras at my location. They’re almost completely ignored now. 🤷‍♂️
UPS isn't stupid about how they roll this stuff out man, they're not going to weaponize it right off the bat.

I'm not saying it's the end of the world, I'm saying it shouldn't have been allowed. It just piles on to all the other garbage that we shouldn't have ever allowed.

It's a concession by weak leadership.
Period.

Thebrownblob

And it's been nothing but a tool to target and over supervise.

UPS isn't stupid about how they roll this stuff out man, they're not going to weaponize it right off the bat.

I'm not saying it's the end of the world, I'm saying it shouldn't have been allowed. It just piles on to all the other garbage that we shouldn't have ever allowed.

It's a concession by weak leadership.
Period.
I agree it’s a concession. Although, I don’t believe anyone would’ve went on strike to get rid of it, and that’s what it would’ve taken.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I never said someone can’t. Predictive AI is not fool proof. I’ve heard that stupid thing Tell me I don’t have my seatbelt on and I do. I never even said there wasn’t a camera. I said they don’t use it and it’s not information that is given to anybody that’s doing coaching. If there’s somebody above, that gets a report that predicts that you’ve been on the phone or smoking I have no idea. Even if they knew, what do you think they could do it? We do have pretty strong language about electronics. Having said that, it’s not smart to do any of those things so I don’t advise anyone to do them.
The whole point of this is some people believe there’s a camera watching them video recording them and that video is somewhere hidden. That’s insanity and would be completely pointless because it can’t be used anywhere.
You are saying it isn't recording then you go and say it is recording. Come on bro. Read your own message. The recordings are being stored. Again just read the patent for this device. Not hard to figure out what they want to do with it.

some1else

Banned
OK you got me there a secret video of you in Atlanta that they’re viewing constantly but telling no one. Aren’t you the same guy who assumes there’s little kids being molested in Pizza Shops? You really need to take some medicine for your condition you’re borderline needing to go in a padded room.
Is your allegation that government officials are involved in pedophillia?
You mean like jeffrey Epstein?

some1else

Banned
The whole point of this is some people believe there’s a camera watching them video recording them and that video is somewhere hidden. That’s insanity and would be completely pointless because it can’t be used anywhere
There is a camera
It is video recording you
An AI is watching every second of it reporting on you
You admitted to all of this now are denying it?
Thought experiment before you made it your mission to deny there are driver facing cameras (while also admitting to it)
if I said by some magic your center manager could get a report showing each driver that smoked, used phone, didn’t check mirrors etc when driving but they couldn’t directly use it for discipline you would say it’s pointless and dosnt matter they have that information?

Thebrownblob

This is an accomplishment when it’s his own link proving his own post wrong lol
Nope predicted Ai does not prove my post wrong. Just like when the machine assumes I don’t have my seatbelt on it’s not correct which is exactly why we don’t allow it to be used. Got it? OK good.

Thebrownblob

There is a camera
It is video recording you
An AI is watching every second of it reporting on you
You admitted to all of this now are denying it?
Thought experiment before you made it your mission to deny there are driver facing cameras (while also admitting to it)
if I said by some magic your center manager could get a report showing each driver that smoked, used phone, didn’t check mirrors etc when driving but they couldn’t directly use it for discipline you would say it’s pointless and dosnt matter they have that information?
OK😂

some1else

Banned
I agree it’s a concession. Although, I don’t believe anyone would’ve went on strike to get rid of it, and that’s what it would’ve taken.
Ups thought it was possible. They paused the rollout nationwide and started installing lytix again now that the contract passed. That is proof it was an issue they wouldn’t fight to the death over.

Thebrownblob

Ups thought it was possible. They paused the rollout nationwide and started installing lytix again now that the contract passed. That is proof it was an issue they wouldn’t fight to the death over.
But no one cares. 🤷‍♂️It wasn’t even in the top 5 of contract proposals.

Thebrownblob

You were making fun of me for posting those originally. Now they are legit?
Posting the glasses? Are you high? I also posted it.. and if you search back about two years, I posted it here as well. I emailed the maker of those glasses and had a conversation with him. My Center was going to put an order in with a bunch of drivers, and he was going to give us a discount.

After they install the equipment, nobody wanted to order them because nothing happens. No discipline. And even if our contract allowed to discipline the information given us a general, no one feels the need to buy a $150 pair of glasses. 🤷‍♂️

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You were making fun of me for posting those originally. Now they are legit?
EBFEE487-8558-4622-AF37-7EF927D20AA5.jpeg

looks super legit!!!