feeders working christmas

local804

Tie,
With over 200,000 employees and a management team around the world that loves to do union work, I see no problem filling in for a few employees that use thier saved sick day, which UPS gives them to use. At most depots, the average employee ration is 3 suits to 1 so it should be a cake walk for the guys that bleed brown(lol)There are tons of employees that dont celebrate Christmas that would have no problems with the easy doubletime. I would think it is safe to say that the man using his other head to think might not always make the right choice, but we can agree he will have the most fun.

local804

What happens if it results in a missed customer pickup or missed service because the sup can't get anyone cdl qualified including management to answer the phone? :happy-very:

What happens if it results in a loss of business and then that guys position in feeders because the work was not moved?:happy-very:

Christmas is a UPS holiday and there are NO pickups also btw

spif91

I'm Sun-Thur. Start 9:00pm Sun and then off until 9:00pm Wednesday here in Oklahoma......

Last edited:

diesel96

Originally Posted by diesel96
Local804, Cachsux, Rod, and Big Babooba.....Here's the answer to your ball problem you nut jobs !

Where can I get one? I'd like one in red leather and one in black lace.:devil3:

Get them from MTV II because "Life's to short to be sitting on your nuts". All colors come with ball hoisting technology:happy-very:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i'm gonnah work christmas day and donate all the ot time to the united way!!! and when i'm done ,i'm gonnah go to the airport and clean off the runway they use to land the high values on with a tooth brush and then hand wax the planes. this will be my present back to ups for being paid ovah in the 90's hope this will make them happy!!! i know i will feel better !!!!!!!