Feinstein dead....USA a better place?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was already a 'Weekend at Bernie's" situation.
There were videos of her staff poking her and telling her how to vote.

Didn't like her politics but at least she wasn't a completely radical extremist freak like the up and coming Democrats.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It was already a 'Weekend at Bernie's" situation.
There were videos of her staff poking her and telling her how to vote.

Didn't like her politics but at least she wasn't a completely radical extremist freak like the up and coming Democrats.
She was a traditional democrat. Her kind dies with her.

bacha29

What suit did Sarah Palin fit when John McCain picked her to be his running mate?
Governor of one of the least populated states in the nation and couldn't even finish out her only term. Then up an decides to run for Congress gets only 25% of the vote and politically speaking.....that was the end of the line for Sarah Palin.

UnionStrong

As so called "Union Strong" might I suggest that you go back and check her positions and voting record when it comes to pro labor legislation. Organized labor never had a better friend than Diane Feinstein.
Hey mental midget, what did I say, traditional democrat. Not like the woke losers today. I was a democrat in 1978. I don’t need to check the records I was there. The scumbags today are not democrats, they’re communists.

bacha29

Hey mental midget, what did I say, traditional democrat. Not like the woke losers today. I was a democrat in 1978. I don’t need to check the records I was there. The scumbags today are not democrats, they’re communists.
Oh, so you served in the US Senate in 1978. Granted, that was nearly a half a century ago you are still way more qualified than I am to discuss matters of US policy both then and now. You have my undivided attention so stand and deliver.

UnionStrong

Oh, so you served in the US Senate in 1978. Granted, that was nearly a half a century ago you are still way more qualified than I am to discuss matters of US policy both then and now. You have my undivided attention so stand and deliver.
No dumbbell, I voted Democrat, because I liked the pro union worker policies as well as other things they stood for. What does that have to do with me being in the senate? You’re just a blowhard that belongs back on ignore.

qdg2

No dumbbell, I voted Democrat, because I liked the pro union worker policies as well as other things they stood for. What does that have to do with me being in the senate? You’re just a blowhard that belongs back on ignore.
What I've wondered.....what's happened to the "average Democrat"? Most I've known were salt of the earth folks. Red-blooded Pro Americans. Fought for this country.....now.....most placidly set by and watch all this bizarre behavior by the very few.....and by implied silence......agree. Just to mostly be Democrats. Wondering how embarrassed they are for putting Biden in. Or boys in girls bathrooms........and how they square their voting put these idiots in office. knowing their own actions are systematically destroying this Nation. That they are directly responsible for what's happening.

Last edited:

vantexan

What I've wondered.....what's happened to the "average Democrat"? Most I've known were salt of the earth folks. Red-blooded Pro Americans. Fought for this country.....now.....most placidly set by and watch all this bizarre behavior by the very few.....and by implied silence......agree. Just to mostly be Democrats. Wondering how embarrassed they are for putting Biden in. Or boys in girls bathrooms........and how they square their voting put these idiots in office. knowing their own actions are systematically destroying this Nation. That they are directly responsible for what's happening.
My dad just had a good friend pass away at 87. Lifelong Democrat as well as a conservative church minister. He defended the party to the end, made excuses for all that's happening. Said the Democratic Party was the only party that ever did anything for him.

UnionStrong

It’s certainly strange. Their hatred for Trump prevents them from making rational choices.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hope this finds you well

Have you ever held a political office?

I think you would be a good candidate to run for one

bacha29

Notice your quote....."I don't need to check the records....I was there"
So tell me.....Just exactly where was THERE?.

UnionStrong

Notice your quote....."I don't need to check the records....I was there"
So tell me.....Just exactly where was THERE?.
In that time and place. Why are you such a jerk? That’s why no one likes you, always trying to one up someone by trying to be smart. You come across as a twit.