Fired for bringing back unscanned packages

JL 0513

Title of the thread isn't what happened. "Fired for bringing back unscanned packages" can get you fired. In that you have midloads that you don't communicate and bury.

This isn't what happened. Based on the story, everything was done right. Instead of being fired, you should have gotten an honesty trophy. It comes down do being fired for sheeting packages missed. This is like being fired for being 20 minutes paid over.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Lmao that laugh woke the baby up. Damn you @FrigidFTSup
rEFYYQH.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My wife said wtf is so funny.

Uhhh you don't want to know. I think I have kuru disease.
Really.....

CausesEdit

Those affected are usually people who follow the practice of family mortuary cannibalism.[6] In some parts of Papua New Guinea, bodies of those who died from kuru were dismembered to feast on the internal organs. "Often, they would feed morsels of brain to young children and elderly relatives."[6]

Kuru is believed to be caused by prions and is related to Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD).[7] Although it is considered a transmissible prion disease, some evidence shows the origin of the outbreak was due to eating a human (or a corpse) with sporadic CJD, thus implying a common pathophysiology.[1]

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Really.....

CausesEdit

Those affected are usually people who follow the practice of family mortuary cannibalism.[6] In some parts of Papua New Guinea, bodies of those who died from kuru were dismembered to feast on the internal organs. "Often, they would feed morsels of brain to young children and elderly relatives."[6]

Kuru is believed to be caused by prions and is related to Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD).[7] Although it is considered a transmissible prion disease, some evidence shows the origin of the outbreak was due to eating a human (or a corpse) with sporadic CJD, thus implying a common pathophysiology.[1]
Well that was disturbing. I just assumed it was some laughing disease.

Ms.PacMan

Really.....

CausesEdit

Mad cow disease only in humans eating humans. I wonder what we taste like?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
No way I'll get married again. Unless I'm loaded and she's young and sexy.

She uses me for money I use her for sex. Works for me. Lol

Nevermind no real reason to get married. Just have a steady gf

Your just not looking at it right.

Its as simple as this...................

"Honey, your 22 and I am 45. Screw me to death and all my money is yours!"