Fired for social media?

From this source:

"UPS fully respects the legal rights of our employees in all countries in which we operate. In general, what you do on your own time is your affair. However, activities in or outside of work that affect your UPS job performance, the performance of others, or UPS’s business interests are a proper focus for company policy. Activities that violate the standards outlined in these guidelines, the Policy Book,
Code of Business Conduct or ISP can lead to disciplinary action, including job termination. You have a right to post your opinion whether positive or negative; however comments that are vulgar, obscene, abusive, threatening or harassing may be grounds for discipline or termination."

So I guess you can be.

Thanks Integrity. This was exactly what I was looking for. 🙏

Integrity

Binge Poster
From this source:

"UPS fully respects the legal rights of our employees in all countries in which we operate. In general, what you do on your own time is your affair. However, activities in or outside of work that affect your UPS job performance, the performance of others, or UPS’s business interests are a proper focus for company policy. Activities that violate the standards outlined in these guidelines, the Policy Book,
Code of Business Conduct or ISP can lead to disciplinary action, including job termination. You have a right to post your opinion whether positive or negative; however comments that are vulgar, obscene, abusive, threatening or harassing may be grounds for discipline or termination."

So I guess you can be.

Thanks Integrity. This was exactly what I was looking for. 🙏
👍