Five Word Story

DS

Fenderbender
As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on jagged pieces of reef coral and spat out salty seawater as a purple toga drifted by with a rubber ducky.

The ducky was yucky and had a harmful effect on the salination of the ocean. Upon further examination, I discovered she had stolen my wallet
and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which came from a Lowe's collection called XFL (Xtreme Football League) satin for losers. It was a shade of periwinkle, so rare & sought after by ancient Roman politicians who killed many spider monkeys to collect the plasma necessary for vampires living in the valley of the sun where vampires made regular visits to spas that infuse the plasma after its ,homongonized, synthesized,and

Sammie

As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on jagged pieces of reef coral and spat out salty seawater as a purple toga drifted by with a rubber ducky.

The ducky was yucky and had a harmful effect on the salination of the ocean. Upon further examination, I discovered she had stolen my wallet
and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which came from a Lowe's collection called XFL (Xtreme Football League) satin for losers. It was a shade of periwinkle, so rare & sought after by ancient Roman politicians who killed many spider monkeys to collect the plasma necessary for vampires living in the valley of the sun where vampires made regular visits to spas that infuse the plasma after its ,homongonized, synthesized,and vaporised.

Then, and only then did they send their children

Big Babooba

and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which came from a Lowe's collection called XFL (Xtreme Football League) satin for losers. It was a shade of periwinkle, so rare & sought after by ancient Roman politicians who killed many spider monkeys to collect the plasma necessary for vampires living in the valley of the sun where vampires made regular visits to spas that infuse the plasma after its ,homongonized, synthesized,and vaporised.

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry

Sammie

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about to sink beyond the horizon.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about to sink beyond the horizon.The Chinaman at the laundry

sprinkled shirts as he ironed

over9five

Staff member

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about to sink beyond the horizon.The Chinaman at the laundry sprinkled shirts as he ironed

, singing 'Row, row, row your

moreluck

golden ticket member

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about to sink beyond the horizon.The Chinaman at the laundry sprinkled shirts as he ironed

, singing 'Row, row, row your

Junk,gently down the Yangtze

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about to sink beyond the horizon.The Chinaman at the laundry sprinkled shirts as he ironed, singing "Row, row, row your Junk,gently down the Yangtze." Stopping suddenly to yell, "LUUUUUUCCCCCYYYYY!!!!!!"

moreluck

golden ticket member

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about to sink beyond the horizon.The Chinaman at the laundry sprinkled shirts as he ironed, singing "Row, row, row your Junk,gently down the Yangtze." Stopping suddenly to yell, "LUUUUUUCCCCCYYYYY!!!!!!"

You've got some splainin' to do.

moreluck

golden ticket member

You've got some splainin' to do. From the back, Lu-Sie,

a bulky Hulk Hogan look-alike,

moreluck

golden ticket member

You've got some splainin' to do. From the back, Lu-Sie,

a bulky Hulk Hogan look-alike, dropped her egg drop soup.

Chinaman thought it was gunfire

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

You've got some splainin' to do. From the back, Lu-Sie, a bulky Hulk Hogan look-alike, dropped her egg drop soup. Chinaman thought it was gunfire. Ben-Wa balls dropped out of

Sammie

Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about to sink beyond the horizon.The Chinaman at the laundry sprinkled shirts as he ironed, singing "Row, row, row your Junk, gently down the Yangtze." Stopping suddenly to yell, "LUUUUUUCCCCCYYYYY!!!!!!"

You've got some splainin' to do. From the back, Lu-Sie, a bulky Hulk Hogan look-alike, dropped her egg drop soup. Chinaman thought it was gunfire. Ben-Wa balls dropped out of Lu-Sie's only pair of pants,

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then, and only then did they send their children off to the Chinese laundry with purple togas and quarters as the sun was about to sink beyond the horizon.The Chinaman at the laundry sprinkled shirts as he ironed, singing "Row, row, row your Junk, gently down the Yangtze." Stopping suddenly to yell, "LUUUUUUCCCCCYYYYY!!!!!!"

You've got some splainin' to do. From the back, Lu-Sie, a bulky Hulk Hogan look-alike, dropped her egg drop soup. Chinaman thought it was gunfire. Ben-Wa balls dropped out of Lu-Sie's only pair of pants,

"That's really disgusting," said Lu-Sie.