Flavor of the Month: Following Trace

JL 0513

Trace doesn’t count when using map mode correct? I think management forgets we have MAP mode .
🧔‍♂️🧔‍♂️
Pretty certain that map mode isn't a work around to trace. To achieve trace, the lost order must be followed. I prefer staying in map mode when the push isn't on. You can run a route beautifully using it.

JL 0513

Following ORION trace and dynamic ORION together sounds hilarious
I love when trace tells me to drive a few miles to a stop in order to start a new neighborhood, then upon completing that stop, it updates and takes me back or to some other distant location. Only to have to come back to that neighborhood later.

If Carol were to go for a ride along for a day using Orion 100%, it would be discontinued the next morning.

charm299

I love when trace is the flavor of the month. I’ll run straight Orion and work three hours over for a couple of days. Collect OT and a 9.5 bonus and they leave me alone for a year. I saw a guy fired for being scolded about trace, followed it the next day 100% and needed to be helped. They said he was “following orders with malicious intent”
I got wrote up twice for following Orion 100% for “not having the best interest of the company in mind”

JL 0513

I got wrote up twice for following Orion 100% for “not having the best interest of the company in mind”
I'd love to be brought up to the office for following trace. Just so I could tell them I follow it or I don't, which will it be? It's either a ticket to not following it or retract the warning.

charm299

Lmao…….so following 100% isn’t the company’s best interest? What a wonderful program they purchased!!
That’s what I told them, I said ups paid hundreds of millions of dollars for this crap and I’m not supposed to follow it? The steward was laughing at them

Brownsocks

Just a dog

I run the lowest trace possible so when they start that :censored2: I can show improvement while still not hitting 80% before they switch flavors again.
I'm not falling for their follow this so I can harrass you for that bull:censored2:.

JL 0513

Yep. We have been told that it doesn’t matter anymore. Ever since COVID
You must be the only building in the country to make that rule up. Sheeting closed outside of business hour's report goes pretty high up. I don't know how your management team gets away with that. Even during that first 2 week national covid shutdown, we still had to follow that rule.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I sheeted a business closed hokiday between 12-1 on Memorial Day...got a diad message within the hour.

Luckily now you can rescan and void. I closed it later. All good.