Flowers

rod

Retired 22 years
Unloaded 14 Pallets of NDA Sat flowers last night air cans were packed !

All the big flower distributors, chocolate producers and card company CEO's will be lounging around on some tropical beach for the next month or two laughing at all of you freezing your butts off this past week-----------only to do it all over again on Mothers Day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Once a guy gets where he wants to get to, why bother with flowers and all the other crap? Game over...

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Funny thing is that even after you bought the cow you still have to keep on paying otherwise the milk will dry up

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Even if that were true, try finding a florist that isn't open on Valentines Day.
I'm just saying why bother? I sent a dozen red ones in a frozen box for 40$. Convenience is what drives half of our deliveries. Drive to the florist, can't park because of all the other last minute mo-mo's. Wait in line... Or have my reliable and consistent UPS driver drop em off for me. Now I get me some last night AND tonight.

upsman68

No, frugal. I would rather take her out for a nice dinner and get her a nice gift such as jewelry than a dozen over priced roses that are half wilted. In several weeks I can get her several dozen roses for the price of a dozen this weekend.
I know. Just joking bro. My wife and I have been married for 23 years. I just get her a card and we go out to eat.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
...or.sending them to a high rise with no suite number, just a name...

I always inevitably end up saving some poor schmoes rear end on vday. Had two this year.

One sent it to the old office they moved from almost a year ago. Fortunately they moved to to the office building across the street so I just hit him for the AC in the board and del them when I del that building in trace.

Had another with no suite no business name in a 10 story office building.

That lucky SOB just happened to be dating/married to the receiver of one of the companies so I knew who she was. Again hit him for the AC and del them.