TEMU packages replacing Amazon packages

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
It gives them incentive to lose weight. Either that or they commit suicide, it’s a win win either way.
Like it’s not even bullying at that point. Like how does one let themselves get to the point where you can’t even move. Meanwhile people who literally can’t would do anything to be able to run/walk. It’s lack of love for the self.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like it’s not even bullying at that point. Like how does one let themselves get to the point where you can’t even move. Meanwhile people who literally can’t would do anything to be able to run/walk. It’s lack of love for the self.
Some are just sick in the head, like an addict or drunk. The ambulatory ones are just lazy ass slobs.

Nah
afa7aacee7139ed2.jpg

JL 0513

As for the topic, I had never heard of TEMU. Checked Google Play and it's the #1 overall App. Over 100,000,000 downloads. Maybe this is a testament to how bad people's budgets are that they now order the cheapest stuff direct from China.

Thebrownblob

As for the topic, I had never heard of TEMU. Checked Google Play and it's the #1 overall App. Over 100,000,000 downloads. Maybe this is a testament to how bad people's budgets are that they now order the cheapest stuff direct from China.
I had not heard of them until a few months ago now they’re all over the place. Even more of it is taken to the post office to be delivered.

robot

Has A Large Member
Man, a Temu warehouse popped up near us recently. I’ve been doing switch outs there. Man they got a janky ass operation! I was waiting to get live loaded and some guy came out and asked I could pick up a trailer for them across town.

“Uh. No”