TEMU packages replacing Amazon packages

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
The kids playing outside thing is insane. I deliver a tight residential and would never see kids.
My kids on the other hand, 5 to 8 hours a day outside. Even in February.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Make sure to rinse and strain. Everybody rips me for the support of the local market and coop but the produce is amazing.
I work at a local farm all summer. Every Thursday after my route I'll go and work for two hours. I get whatever produce I need (mostly free) and then in November he sends a pig to butcher for us. Last till about March, then we buy another from another friend. Thursdays are hard, but it's well worth it.

Brownwind

I work at a local farm all summer. Every Thursday after my route I'll go and work for two hours. I get whatever produce I need (mostly free) and then in November he sends a pig to butcher for us. Last till about March, then we buy another from another friend. Thursdays are hard, but it's well worth it.
I definitely appreciate your understanding of our daily life. We work hard and enjoy the benefits. Some clown offered twice my ranch’s value so I took it. (I’m looking at retirement and own a cabin and adjacent parcel) I’ll be in town until the logging (mineral rights) are completed.
Can’t believe I’m a townie. Can’t wait to escape to 1400 acres in paradise. Next few moments should be interesting.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
The kids playing outside thing is insane. I deliver a tight residential and would never see kids.
My kids on the other hand, 5 to 8 hours a day outside. Even in February.

Y’all are wildin. Yeah kids are addicted to TikTok and all that but every single day I see kids roaming outside unless I’m straight up downtown. They still have basketball hoops everywhere too. Sometimes they will block the whole street playing basketball or whatever. Never had one sit on my bumper though 😂

Edit: I’ve had them follow me and shoot the truck with nerf guns

oldngray

nowhere special
Y’all are wildin. Yeah kids are addicted to TikTok and all that but every single day I see kids roaming outside unless I’m straight up downtown. They still have basketball hoops everywhere too. Sometimes they will block the whole street playing basketball or whatever. Never had one sit on my bumper though 😂

Edit: I’ve had them follow me and shoot the truck with nerf guns
Not to mention your truck is higher than the basketball hoops so easy to hit one if you aren't careful. Especially after dark when you can barely see the stupid things.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
It was 167 for that age group. All the body positivity horse:censored2: sure hasn't been helping.
IMG_3241.jpeg

And it’s only rising. Pic related.