Eye To Eye Contact.

Is it typical to be sent home before your 3.5hr guarantee? I'm lucky to get 3 hrs most days. As an unloader, they send me home after my last truck is empty. Can I demand my guarantee even though there is literally no work for me to do? My seniority date is next month so I don't really want to cause waves just yet.
At ours. I believe they have a certain amount of course they can spread out amongst you all. Less hours means meeting production. Which is what the wigs want. Good numbers. But if you want more work. They will send someone else early and you may stay.

Eye To Eye Contact.

oh your a driver. Might work differently in the hub
Yea a driver. The reason I was asking is cause I told another fellow PC driver that I got called back right after I clocked out and left and his response was. "make sure the whole second punch is time and a half". So I was just curious if that was a thing. That's when I first started and that particular day I just ran air then they called me right back.

Eye To Eye Contact.

Can I get In Trouble for air being placed on the 8000 and 4000 shelf and it Being late ? It was. Spad to the 1000s. ?? There's no way I can written up for that right ?