Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's understandable. But they're not being pis sed away. The people that want the hours are taking advantage of it.. and the people that don't want the hours are helping out the people that do. Make sense? Or am I missing something?

Example: I don't need the money, but I'm taking the seniority... I go in to work earlier then "bill".. bill needs every minute he can get but was running a few minutes late due to whatever reason. Staffing is set to a certain point and met before bill gets there. Well, I'll take the night off to help bill get his hours. Everyone's happy. In the event someone's running late, they the management can elect to send you home for being late which they would prefer, to keep production costs low. The guarantee doesn't apply to someone who's not on time unfortunately.
Get your browns yet?

AutoZone

BrownPower
How to be asked to be moved to sort what is it like? Thus will be my 3rd week and curious about the position.
Sorting is cool.. for about 2 weeks.. then it just becomes boring.. especially when you're in a 53' Amazon feeder... you could literally stand in the same spot for 4-5 hours.. then come the fun staples paper trucks.. or gilden t shirt trucks.. your arms will become limp wet noodles after about 30 minutes.. it's a lot easier then loading and unloading tho.. especially if you're trying to save your back.. but if you're in preload, I would give the advice to stay there.. probably easier.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Sorting is cool.. for about 2 weeks.. then it just becomes boring.. especially when you're in a 53' Amazon feeder... you could literally stand in the same spot for 4-5 hours.. then come the fun staples paper trucks.. or gilden t shirt trucks.. your arms will become limp wet noodles after about 30 minutes.. it's a lot easier then loading and unloading tho.. especially if you're trying to save your back.. but if you're in preload, I would give the advice to stay there.. probably easier.
Got your browns yet???

Im a loader for the preload shift.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I sorted for 9 yrs I use to always try to get the new guys and find the doors with the fans

Truckers

When the signature is taken DIAD show for example "stops 1, Pkgs 2"
I wonder whether it is possible to give many stop one signature?
I was taught that if the reception goes different company package so each signature must be taken separately. But in reality, i take one and i sign myself the rest..easier for everyone.

crisg111

I'm currently a pick off, was offered yard shifting/mule job.. Is there in increase in pay rate or will I stay the same I'm currently at? Is the job easy? Any advice/tips?

AutoZone

BrownPower
I'm currently a pick off, was offered yard shifting/mule job.. Is there in increase in pay rate or will I stay the same I'm currently at? Is the job easy? Any advice/tips?
From what I hear, shifting is a great gig.. that's where most of the 22.3s I know of want to be. Go for it!