Faceplanted

You will be the peak workhorse doing 300 stops with a helper. Mark my words come Jan you will be back in the hub.

You will not get 156 reports next year and if you do, that's not your full time spot. That's the most senior part time guys spot. There are guys who work in the hub 10 years before they decide to drive.

I was tcd for 4 years, 2 years with a prior contract without the 156 report language, 2 years with the 156 report language.

I got 156 reports and created 2 new full time spots, neither of which I got. Guys from the hub pt decided they wanted to drive.

You really have no clue. Best of luck though keep killing your self out there. The smart ones go slow, and drive uhauls all peak to deliver to pods and apt complex garages. The ones with something to prove kill them selves thinking it will make a difference come Jan.

Your resi route ain't :censored2:, wait until you do a real route with heavy business stops and tons of pu that have to be done before 5.

AutoZone

BrownPower
You will be the peak workhorse doing 300 stops with a helper. Mark my words come Jan you will be back in the hub.

You will not get 156 reports next year and if you do, that's not your full time spot. That's the most senior part time guys spot. There are guys who work in the hub 10 years before they decide to drive.

I was tcd for 4 years, 2 years with a prior contract without the 156 report language, 2 years with the 156 report language.

I got 156 reports and created 2 new full time spots, neither of which I got. Guys from the hub pt decided they wanted to drive.

You really have no clue. Best of luck though keep killing your self out there. The smart ones go slow, and drive uhauls all peak to deliver to pods and apt complex garages. The ones with something to prove kill them selves thinking it will make a difference come Jan.
You're one I'll actually listen to on here... and I'm only killing myself till I'm qualified.. I've got a few guys that have worked my area helping me with tips.. I know to slow down after I'm in.. but i want this, so I'm pushing hard..

AutoZone

BrownPower
Thats what you don't understand, to some of these people, a few days of working and collecting a paycheck or a few days of NOT working and trying to decide to stay or find a source of money IS the end of the world. So yeah donkey, when you are still shiiting out driving school chow and trying to give advice that is off by two weeks, I am being literal and an AZ hole.

LMAO!!!!

Being the parts girl at Autozone is not quite the same but keep telling yourself that and keep telling everyone how awesome you are. I'm sure some fish or seasonal helpers will get all star struck and believe you. The rest of us just think you are full of BS, but good luck to ya.
Yes, that's take home for 1 week.. AutoZone doesn't pay like that..

Attachments

• 1476468955170.jpg
    1476468955170.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 188

Faceplanted

You're one I'll actually listen to on here... and I'm only killing myself till I'm qualified.. I've got a few guys that have worked my area helping me with tips.. I know to slow down after I'm in.. but i want this, so I'm pushing hard..
call the local and talk to the ba. Pretty sure even if you work all through peak from now you wot be qualified as you don't get your 30 before oct 15.

Like I said no point in killing it especially at the expense of being safe.

I really hope u didn't leave your other job because next year is going to be real rough financial wise for you. I talked to a few tcd/season guys from last year, some disnt drive all year. They were technically "peak" drivers

AutoZone

BrownPower
call the local and talk to the ba. Pretty sure even if you work all through peak from now you wot be qualified as you don't get your 30 before oct 15.

Like I said no point in killing it especially at the expense of being safe.
I def do need to do that.. I've HEARD as long as I got a day in before the 15th, I'll qualify thru. But I have not verified that with DC as of yet.. and that's OK. It is what it is.. I'll work hard and hope they keep me on after Feb. What else can I really do, right?

oldngray

nowhere special
The dates for free period vary. It can start as late as Thanksgiving but depends on the local agreement. I think most start around the first of November now but as I said, it varies.

Faceplanted

Like I said defiantly call the local and talk to the ba. Most stewards don't even know.

I know for a fact the local "free period" for us is oct 15-jan 15

Faceplanted

Def not the decision I would make. Management is getting out of control and it's only getting worse.

Best of luck to u jake. Don't be cocky, seen guys like that make convertibles out and smash up package cars

Orion inc.

I like turtles
October
The dates for free period vary. It can start as late as Thanksgiving but depends on the local agreement. I think most start around the first of November now but as I said, it varies.
October 15th to January 15th in the southern supplement.

That thing that @BrownJake refuses to read but would answer every one of his questions.

Faceplanted

according to hr and the center manager, this only applies to seasonal employees hired between these dates and not regular hires
Hr and the center manager are the last people anybody should ever listen to concerning anything with the contract

Like I said call your ba. He's a busy guy jake but leave a msg and he should get back to you.

optikz

Hr and the center manager are the last people anybody should ever listen to concerning anything with the contract

Like I said call your ba. He's a busy guy jake but leave a msg and he should get back to you.

looking at the contract, it says if you're hiring seasonal, u have to inform that hire that he/she is seasonal and they have to sign a former stating such. I'm new so I don't know how all that works. I'm just going off the paperwork I've signed that says full time permanent non seasonal hire.