cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So, this is my fourth week of work (One Training Day, One Day one Week and then Two Full Weeks) and I have yet to see a paycheck. When do I get paid? Is this something I should talk to my supervisor about or do they hand out checks at some point?

Also, I keep getting calls for Driver Helper. Apparently someone signed me up at some point without my knowledge (to the point where they actually got me a uniform (not in my size, mind you)- one of which I didn't accept). I explained I wasn't able to do it this year but they have been continuously calling me asking me if I can work. Every time I tell them i'm not a driver helper they claim to remove me from the list yet, they continue to call me. I received a message today saying that I needed to call by 5pm (of course, I didn't get this message until after 5). Will this look bad to my supervisors if I dont call? Should I talk to them about this situation?

Lawyer up.

And file a grievance.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

So, this is my fourth week of work (One Training Day, One Day one Week and then Two Full Weeks) and I have yet to see a paycheck. When do I get paid? Is this something I should talk to my supervisor about or do they hand out checks at some point?

Also, I keep getting calls for Driver Helper. Apparently someone signed me up at some point without my knowledge (to the point where they actually got me a uniform (not in my size, mind you)- one of which I didn't accept). I explained I wasn't able to do it this year but they have been continuously calling me asking me if I can work. Every time I tell them i'm not a driver helper they claim to remove me from the list yet, they continue to call me. I received a message today saying that I needed to call by 5pm (of course, I didn't get this message until after 5). Will this look bad to my supervisors if I dont call? Should I talk to them about this situation?[/QUOTE

Make ur manager listen to you about not getting paid .And have him fix it. There is no excuse for that. And then tell him you didn't get that message in time. As a new person always call when ur suppose to.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Also, I keep getting calls for Driver Helper. Apparently someone signed me up at some point without my knowledge (to the point where they actually got me a uniform (not in my size, mind you)- one of which I didn't accept). I explained I wasn't able to do it this year but they have been continuously calling me asking me if I can work. Every time I tell them i'm not a driver helper they claim to remove me from the list yet, they continue to call me. I received a message today saying that I needed to call by 5pm (of course, I didn't get this message until after 5). Will this look bad to my supervisors if I dont call? Should I talk to them about this situation?

Pay, they didn't tell you that you were getting paid did they
Sorry the jokes on you

AutoZone

BrownPower
Where is the company spa &.
Hot tub ??
How can I get socks ?
When should I take lunch?
Where do I apply for flight school ?
In the center managers office, we Wear flip flops on Florida, lunch after your shift, and only if you give the best reach arounds will you be gifted a recommendation your center manager to allow you to reach around a flight manager.

oldngray

nowhere special
YES !!! Welcome to Stalag 17
stalag-17-noose.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
William Holden was cool ,,
Loved him in Bridge over the river Kwai ,,, should be a mandatory watch for all new hires !!! Lol

AutoZone

BrownPower
so i just filled an application yesterday and i haveorientation tomorrow am i hired? is there really a christmas bonus for pt driver helpers
We can't get helpers to show up to work!!! Our center wants us doing business till 3, then pick up helpers.... By then the trash they hired for that has either gotten drunk and fell asleep, or is working a day labor job elsewhere.. ups needs to step their game up with these people

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We can't get helpers to show up to work!!! Our center wants us doing business till 3, then pick up helpers.... By then the trash they hired for that has either gotten drunk and fell asleep, or is working a day labor job elsewhere.. ups needs to step their game up with these people
Just grab a homeless guy at the intersection ,, thro a 10 spot in his can and run him for an hour !!!

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
Ive got a seasonal PH interview tonight. Im guessing there's no way in hell that they'll keep me after January right? And this is one of the despite hubs that offer a retention bonus.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Ive got a seasonal PH interview tonight. Im guessing there's no way in hell that they'll keep me after January right? And this is one of the despite hubs that offer a retention bonus.
They keep people all the time.. just do a good job... Hopefully they keep you after Jan 15th.. and then after you gain your seniority, slow down to a pace you can handle to avoid any injuries..

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
They keep people all the time.. just do a good job... Hopefully they keep you after Jan 15th.. and then after you gain your seniority, slow down to a pace you can handle to avoid any injuries..
I hope so too. Its a midnight sort at a hub that already has retention issues so im banking on it.