Forum issues?

klein

Für Meno :)
I did it the old fashion way : typing it in manually ([color=red size=4]). But, yeah, takes a bit of knowledge, that I don't expect everybody to have.

menotyou

bella amicizia
That was weird. Apparently there's a bug in vbulletin's new mobile style that kills the editor.

It should work now for the full site now but the mobile style may not work right... sorry.
My iPhone was having issues. The Discussion Area was hard to get to. But, it's working now. I'm on my Mac desktop now and that's working, too. Thank you, Cheryl.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nothing to do with the BC trouble, But Bob's computer went Pop, pop, pop and then we smelled like electrical fire smell..........uh oh! Thank goodness everything is saved. He is out buying a new computer right now.

It just goes to show you, it's always something!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Nothing to do with the BC trouble, But Bob's computer went Pop, pop, pop and then we smelled like electrical fire smell..........uh oh! Thank goodness everything is saved. He is out buying a new computer right now.

It just goes to show you, it's always something!!
RosannaDanna_l-1.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
No trouble,but a question on a feature. It's called Friends & Contacts. From time to time I will get a friend request in a notification.

It's not a P.M., but just says 'so and so' wants to be accepted as your friend. OK, I accept the request. Now what happens? Do we have to go out for coffee? Do I have to invite you over for dinner? What else does the feature do? Is this like the cliques in High school?

I don't see the purpose of this feature. I have pictures of people's avatars, I can 'unfriend' them if I want (cruel), What's it for ??

over9five

Staff member
What's it for ??

You can now hit "Quick Links" and "Open Contacts Pop-up" and it will show you (in a separate little window) which of your friends is online right now!

You can also easily PM your friends by checking the box next to their name in the pop-up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can now hit "Quick Links" and "Open Contacts Pop-up" and it will show you (in a separate little window) which of your friends is online right now!

You can also easily PM your friends by checking the box next to their name in the pop-up.
Oh, it's redundant! Thanks.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Dude... I never noticed that...

you'd make a good mod.