Founders Day. Something's up besides doughnuts

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh goodie!!!!! A new slogan. I hope its better than that "What can Brown do for You?" one. By the way - just what is the latest one?

over9five

Staff member
Oh Gawd, I'm dying of anticipation. Where's Dizzee when I need him? (He does have Tapatalk on his DIAD, ya know).

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE NEW SLOGAN TODAY!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have banged in on such an important day!!!!

over9five

Staff member
OMG!!!! I just went to upsers.

PLEASE tell me it's a joke!!!! THAT was what it is all about? OMG, that is so lame. I'm kinda embarrassed to tell you the truth. Hopefully, that song will remain hidden from the public and our customers!!!

UPS loves Logistics!

upsgrunt

PLEASE tell me it's a joke!!!! THAT was what it is all about? OMG, that is so lame. I'm kinda embarrassed to tell you the truth. Hopefully, that song will remain hidden from the public and our customers!!!

UPS loves Logistics!

I hope they kept the receipt for that; maybe they can get their money back.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Oh Gawd, I'm dying of anticipation. Where's Dizzee when I need him? (He does have Tapatalk on his DIAD, ya know).

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE NEW SLOGAN TODAY!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have banged in on such an important day!!!!

The funny thing is , you probably ruined the hopes of a day off for one of those covers looking to run back to guardshack....it's a perfect day out there.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

UPS loves Logistics!
I just went and looked at UPSers. What a joke.

klein

Für Meno :)
Look at the bright side :

Taking the brown away, might give you new classy uniforms in the future, and not those old filthy looking brown ones :)

I doubt it though, but never know.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We were told at the PCM that the slogan was the winner of a slogan contest UPS conducted in the Atlanta area elementary schools. The winner was a 3rd grader from Peachtree Blvd Elementary School.

iowa boy

We were told at the PCM that the slogan was the winner of a slogan contest UPS conducted in the Atlanta area elementary schools. The winner was a 3rd grader from Peachtree Blvd Elementary School.

Don't know about you, but it seems just a little pathetic to me, that with all the money sitting down in Atlanta, we had to go to a 3rd grade class instead of OH!..... here's a thought.....asking for ideas from the employees. But that could be construed as stealing time if we allow the employees to think on their own.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't know about you, but it seems just a little pathetic to me, that with all the money sitting down in Atlanta, we had to go to a 3rd grade class instead of OH!..... here's a thought.....asking for ideas from the employees. But that could be construed as stealing time if we allow the employees to think on their own.

(I was being sarcastic.)

Dragon

Package Center Manager

UPS loves Logistics!

The bad thing is we got an email at work asking us to take a survey about the new slogan and what did we think of the founders day presentation......if only I did not need this job.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The bad thing is we got an email at work asking us to take a survey about the new slogan and what did we think of the founders day presentation......if only I did not need this job.

My center manager told me he previewed the DVD and was too embarassed to show it to us. He also took the survey and said that he expressed his opinion.