fraud !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Scott Brown demands Elizabeth Warren repay taxpayers for welfare letter

State officials caved too quickly in fighting a lawsuit that forced taxpayers to pay $276,000 to send voter registration cards to welfare recipients, U.S. Sen. Scott Brown said yesterday, suggesting the move was a “backroom deal” to boost the candidacy of his Democratic rival, Elizabeth Warren.
“I don’t know why there was an arrangement reached so quickly,” said Brown, who pointed out the state had reached an agreement in two months to settle the lawsuit brought by a liberal research group chaired by Warren’s daughter. He also said state officials denied violating the law in court documents.

Brown demanded that Warren pay for the cost to taxpayers, saying the candidate should be responsible for her daughter’s actions.

This is the same state that refuses to notify drivers when their licenses and registrations are about to expire , they said they didn't have the money to do so.

packageguy

I really have a hard time believing anyone can be so dense. How would you suggest the problem be dealt with? There are not enough 'cops' to catch the 'bad guys', and you want to get rid of more 'cops'?

I HEAR THEY CAN TRACK THE CREDIT. Where it's used. I guess thats who they got caught.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our tax dollars hard at work.
(CNSNews.com) – The federal government spent $27 million teaching Moroccans how to make pottery, a project that yielded less than stellar results, according to Sen. Tom Coburn’s recently released Waste Book 2012.
Some pottery students showed up just to get the free lunches, and one pottery class reported just 10 regular students, according to information compiled by Coburn.

The Oklahoma Republican’s annual catalogue of frivolous government spending says the pottery program began in 2009 as part of an attempt to “improve the economic competitiveness of Morocco.”

Coburn said a review by the Inspector General for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), which oversaw the program, found that the project was “not on track to achieve its goals.”

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
God and religion have no place in government. And voter "fraud" is a GOP scam to reduce the number of voters likely to vote Democratic...plain and simple.

M

MenInBrown

God and religion have no place in government. And voter "fraud" is a GOP scam to reduce the number of voters likely to vote Democratic...plain and simple.

And voter fraud is the scam for DEMS to try and steal elections? so whats your point?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you are against trying to keep it legal ? Do you want the purple thumb???????????

moreluck

golden ticket member
The cullinary unions consist of many, not just one.

They are powerful......remember the Frontier trouble ??

If one is telling a story, there are hundreds more with the same story!

bbsam

Staff member
The cullinary unions consist of many, not just one.

They are powerful......remember the Frontier trouble ??

If one is telling a story, there are hundreds more with the same story!
Absolutely. Some would say Fedex uses the same tactics. But if it's not documented and verified, how much credit can you really give it--unless you simply use it to confirm what you already believe.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everything is perfect. There are no bad guys. Lolipops & rainbows form my world. Obama is good. This is your mantra to start the day ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, voter ID laws are still racist.

Via Fox News:
The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson’s Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.
Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice for Obama last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

“Yes, I voted twice,” Richardson told WCPO-TV. “I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls.”

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes, voter ID laws are still racist.

Via Fox News:
The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson’s Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.
Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice for Obama last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

“Yes, I voted twice,” Richardson told WCPO-TV. “I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls.”

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

YUP, those were the votes that cost romney the election. 6 votes. (if true).

Clearly, this womans voting history should be investigated and if found to have voted multiple times, she should be prosecuted.

But, no matter how many votes she cast, it didnt effect the election, romney was going to lose no matter what happened.

Peace

TOS