Full time

Jason Moore

I recently was offered a job as seasonal driver my question is if I took the job my last day would be January 13 what happens after this do they not offer you part time work or do you have no chance to ever get a full time job

BUCN85

From my experience I have never seen a seasonal driver brought back to fill a FT job. However I have seen them brought back as seasonal the following year. Only time I have seen seasonal brought back was pre-loaders

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How can you pay your dues if they don't let you work

It's all in the stars lemme see if I can help
1st you have to get yourself into a zen like state

Then light some incense and wait for them to call

Now this last part may take awhile so be sure and have plenty of Red Bull

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Look, can't you see how hard it is for me to not be a dick. I'm in Xmas season mode. Would you prefer I answered the question like I should have...

I like the Xmas Scooby. Very restrained and somewhat polite.

That said, I prefer the off-season Scooby. Much more entertaining.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I like the Xmas Scooby. Very restrained and somewhat polite.

That said, I prefer the off-season Scooby. Much more entertaining.

That's the second time I heard "somewhat polite" today. The first was a concern called in on me for being somewhat polite but unapproachable and inconsiderate to notes and notices left when expecting packages.

So, in other words, the customer was unhappy because I do not read her little notes on where she wants her packages placed on certain days. From unapproachable, I gather it's because I drove off and waved when she started walking towards the truck...IDK

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That's the second time I heard "somewhat polite" today. The first was a concern called in on me for being somewhat polite but unapproachable and inconsiderate to notes and notices left when expecting packages.

So, in other words, the customer was unhappy because I do not read her little notes on where she wants her packages placed on certain days. From unapproachable, I gather it's because I drove off and waved when she started walking towards the truck...IDK

Well, there you go.

wayfair

swollen member

Happened to me today.. in an apt complex, car stops and is waving at me

I wave back and go to my next stop!