future for browncafe president

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I am silverbullet. Spokesperson for the @Future and @john chesney campaign. First off I would like to say thank you. As stated before our president and VP will bring hookers and blow to the table for everybody. This is a token of our thankfulness.

We would also like to thank @Indecisi0n and the “relief” he brings us. Thank you for allowing us to be behind you!

That’s it for now folks!

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
I am silverbullet. Spokesperson for the @Future and @john chesney campaign. First off I would like to say thank you. As stated before our president and VP will bring hookers and blow to the table for everybody. This is a token of our thankfulness.

We would also like to thank @Indecisi0n and the “relief” he brings us. Thank you for allowing us to be behind you!

That’s it for now folks!
How will @Future help fix the fluctuations on the board will he let @sailfish post anime tiddies

l4FGxBPokj88DIsco.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
How will @Future help fix the fluctuations on the board will he let @sailfish post anime tiddies

Long term we will resolve the issue. We are still working on a short term plan.
I'll vote for anyone who'll build a wall around UPS Union Issues.
It's going to be an ugly summer there, LOL

It has been confirmed that WE ARE GOING TO BUILD THE WALL!!! AND CURRENT EVENTS WILL PAY FOR IT!!!!!