Gay marriage ban struck down in california

klein

Für Meno :)
Sofar 4 cities are banning Chick-fill-A from ever opening up !

Boston, Chicago, and Mountain View, Ca.
Philli even goes further tells them to "Take a hike and do your buisness elsewhere" !

Last edited:

upsgrunt

Sounds like grounds for a discrimination lawsuit. Consumers can choose not to spend their money, but governments should not be in the business of discrimination simply because the few in charge do not agree with the values of the business.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sofar 4 cities are banning Chick-fill-A from ever opening up !

Boston, Chicago, and Mountain View, Ca.
Philli even goes further tells them to "Take a hike and do your buisness elsewhere" !

Well, guess what , oh learned one.......they can put down the business all day long, but it's ILLEGAL (that means against the law) and they have no authority to turn away a business in their town for the personal beliefs of the owner. Rahm has "cock of the walk" syndrome!!

The business doesn't discriminte from hiring gays or serving gays.......Since when can the government control what we think. Maybe in canada.

If the gays want to stage a kiss-in at the restaurants, it'll only increase business. No loitering, must purchase something.

I've never had one of their sandwiches, but I plan to try one now that we had one open on Thursday in Laguna Hills. People were camped out overnight ready to protest, but got shooed away, off the property. Ha Ha!
Rahm is in a power-reach just like his ex-boss.

“Alderman M has violated the First amendment rights of Chick-fil-A and the individuals in the corporation by bringing the hammer of government down upon them purely because they disagree with the religious view of the owner,” Cleveland said.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mayor mumbles has started to back peddle his opinion.
Telling business that can not open a shop is against the law .
The tv stations were doing the man on the street interviews and all the youth were with the mayor because they were gay , however one older man flatly call the mayor a thug.
Should Mayor mumbles also ban all the christian establishment in Boston, too.
He could start with the Catholic church he attends , since they oppose gay marriages.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think Rahm should ban every business in Chicago that is Muslim owned. They don't believe in gay marriage.....hell, they don't even believe in gays!!

No more Mohammed's Carpet Mart !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder how any Muslim establishments are within this mayor's 40 mile circle ???? He's a bigoted idiot!! All the Muslims don't accept gay marriage either.

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee has warning for Chick-Fil-A
mayoredlee
Closest ChickFilA to San Francisco is 40 miles away & I strongly recommend that they not try to come any closer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hope Philly also has condemn notices for all the Un-American Muslim owned businesses. You can't pick & choose or that's discrimination. People are allowed to believe the way they choose.......no city has the right to condemn a business for the owner's belief.

Philadelphia to Consider Resolution Condemning Chick-fil-A | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think Rahm should ban every business in Chicago that is Muslim owned. They don't believe in gay marriage.....hell, they don't even believe in gays!!

No more Mohammed's Carpet Mart !!!
Moreluck, Rahm needs the support of that muslim guy who just visited Chicago recently. Good -old what's his name will be needed to put his people onto the lawless streets to restore some order , which the police are currently unable to do.
So Rahm will be able to keep his job and possible let Chicago become the first US city to be ruled by sharia law.

klein

Für Meno :)
Maybe Scott Davis should come out with the same statement as Chick Fil -A ?
They might just strive business in the US, but on the other hand lose it all in Canada, Europe, Australia & NZ.

Would be very interesting though ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
While Chicago was thinking about banning an eatery, 7 people were killed by gangs on the street overnight Priorities!!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
While Chicago was thinking about banning an eatery, 7 people were killed by gangs on the street overnight Priorities!!

I guess if the job creators that have gotten the tax benefits for the last decade had provided some good jobs with their windfall, no one would have to kill, rob and steal to survive. I guess if we didn't lock people up faster than China does, we'd have a society that didn't feel (rightly) threatened. I guess if public education wasn't currently frowned upon, we'd be a great country again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray said Friday he would not support an expansion of Chick-fil-A in the District, referring to it as “hate chicken

“Given my long standing strong support for LGBT rights and marriage equality, I would not support #hatechicken,” Gray wrote.

I wonder if he supports these restaurants..........They are owned by gay-haters.

Al’s Gourmet Pizza
202-543-1113
1382 East Capitol St. NE
Washington, DC
-------------------------------------------
Food Corner Kabob and Rotisserie
202-588-5046
2301-A Georgia Ave NW
Washington, DC
-------------------------------------------
Mama Ayesha
(202) 232-5431