Gay marriage ban struck down in california

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sarah and Todd Palin at the Woodland, Texas Chick-fil-A. (Facebook)

Read more on Newsmax.com: Palins Show Support to Chick-fil-A With Texas Visit

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe Boston's Mayor Mumbles would like to explain that special land deal he gave to build an Islamic center to those anti-gay muslims ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Atlantic Wire:
Chick-fil-A is the most talked about restaurant in America right now, if you only count politicians. New York City Councillor Christine Quinn has gone a step further than saying “we don’t want you here.” Quinn’s written a letter and started a petition asking Chick-fil-A be kicked out of New York.

Earlier this week, Boston’s Mayor wrote a letter to Chick-fil-A saying he’d block them from coming to his city because of the company’s admission they have an anti-gay stance. (He’s since admitted he couldn’t do that.) A Chicago Alderman said he’d use his power to block them from getting the proper permits to build in Chicago. The Muppets stopped working with Chick-fil-A, too. [...]

Today, Council Speaker Christine Quinn took it a step further and wrote a letter to NYU President John Sexton asking him to sever ties with the chain, effectively kicking them out of the city. The only Chick-fil-A in New York is located on the NYU campus. She also asked that, should he kick them out, the employees from the Chick-fil-A be given new jobs with whatever restaurant they get to replace it.

She also started a petition demanding Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy apologize and change his position on gay marriage.

Is she also going to kick out ??..........all owners hate gay marriage

China Pagoda

5th Avenue between 69th and 70th
Brooklyn, NY
Greenhouse
37 East 29th Street
New York, NY
(212) 686-9692
Halal Restaurant
2127 2nd Avenue
New York, NY
(212) 722-5250
Greenhouse Cafe
37 E. 29th St.,
New York, NY 10016

Halal Restaurant
2127 2nd Ave. (110th St),
New York, NY

Chinese Mirch
120 Lexington Ave. (28th St.),
New York, NY 10016
Talk of the Town
37-21 72nd St. (b/w Broadway & 37th Ave.),
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
718.533.9131/9132
Tangra Masala
87-09 Grand Ave.,
Elmhurst, NY 11373
718.803.2298/2381

You can't start crap like this because there is no end!!

According to what they want to do, Mrs. Knotts Fried Chicken would've been closed down. These liberals are flying off the handle and pulling their hair out over a godamn fast food place.

But they don't give a damn that 1 in 7 Americans are on food stamps !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Recently, the Boy Scouts of America, renewed their rule that no gays will be allowed to join them.

Where is all the wrath of all the elected officials over this fact ????????????????????????? Hey, governors of America, put your opinions out there equally !!

bbsam

Staff member
I don't know about elected officials, but we are very seriously considering pulling our boys out of Scouting. In fact, it's probably a done deal and I'm trying to talk myself into putting them back in.

browndevil

Recently, the Boy Scouts of America, renewed their rule that no gays will be allowed to join them.

Where is all the wrath of all the elected officials over this fact ????????????????????????? Hey, governors of America, put your opinions out there equally !!

Because we ALL know gays are already in The Boy Scouts and the Catholic Church

moreluck

golden ticket member
deafq0.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
What is actually an American Christian ?
Not even close to those of Europe or even Mexico !

Every Friday was no meat day when I worked in Germany.
Good Friday esspecially. Even Mac Donalds doesn't serve meat that day in Europe, or they are closed.
It's also against the law to play music after 4pm on Good Friday in pubs.

Christian:A Christian is a follower of Christ; one who professes belief in Jesus as the Christ and follows his teachings.

"According to the Bible, Jesus is the promised Messiah foretold in the Hebrew Scriptures. His Hebrew name is “Yeshua”, which means “Salvation”. He is the only begotten Son of God, God come in the flesh, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, who suffered, and was crucified for the sins of the world. He died and was buried, and on the third day, He rose again from the dead having the keys of hell and death. Soon afterward He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father, and will soon return to judge both the living and the dead."

An America Christian would be one of these guys described above, that lives in America.

As far as the meat on Friday thing....That's Roman Catholic.

rod

Retired 22 years
What is actually an American Christian ?
Not even close to those of Europe or even Mexico !

Every Friday was no meat day when I worked in Germany.
Good Friday esspecially. Even Mac Donalds doesn't serve meat that day in Europe, or they are closed.
It's also against the law to play music after 4pm on Good Friday in pubs.

This is why if I believed in organized religion I would be an American Catholic. Do what ever you want all week -go to church one hour on Sunday and be forgiven for everything----sounds like my kind of religion.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Christian:A Christian is a follower of Christ; one who professes belief in Jesus as the Christ and follows his teachings.

"According to the Bible, Jesus is the promised Messiah foretold in the Hebrew Scriptures. His Hebrew name is “Yeshua”, which means “Salvation”. He is the only begotten Son of God, God come in the flesh, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, who suffered, and was crucified for the sins of the world. He died and was buried, and on the third day, He rose again from the dead having the keys of hell and death. Soon afterward He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father, and will soon return to judge both the living and the dead."

An America Christian would be one of these guys described above, that lives in America.

As far as the meat on Friday thing....That's Roman Catholic.

What about you eating fish without scales and fins? A no no in the christian bible.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
What about you eating fish without scales and fins? A no no in the christian bible.

Peace

TOS
Sometimes I wonder what world you are from.......Ork? I hate most fish whether it has fins or lips or eyelashes!!.....and it's got nothing to do with religion.....

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Gay marriage opinion not helpng him...........

Via Washington Examiner:
Rev. William Owens, head of the Coalition of African American Pastors, said that President Obama’s support for gay marriage may cost him the election due by weakening his support among black voters.

“He has not done a smart thing and it might cost him the election,” Owens said during a press conference today at the National Press Club today. “There are more people that want marriage to be right than there are homosexuals.”

Owens, who said he supported Obama in 2008, announced that CAAP is launching a “Mandate for Marriage” campaign around the country to urge black voters to withhold their support from Obama unless he retracts his support for gay marriage.