George W. Bush

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
and yet even more facts showing strong steady job growth during our President's administration

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2012/news/economy/1206/gallery.Obama-economy/index.html

chart-monthly-payrolls-012213.jpg
chart-monthly-payrolls-012213.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And because today is such a nice day and i'm in a great mood, here are more of those danged pesky old facts that support the Obama Administration has stimulated job growth

Private Job Growth Under Obama: Recovery, in Contrast to the Fall Under Bush | An Economic Sensea few excerpts:

But as the figures above show, private sector jobs have recovered under Obama, reversing the freefall that was underway as he was taking the oath of office, while government employment has contracted sharply. In contrast, private jobs were stable when George W. Bush took office, but then started to fall and fall sharply, while government jobs rose. By 38 months into his first term, there were 2.4 million fewerprivate sector jobs in the US economy than on the day Bush was inaugurated. Yet Romney repeatedly lambasts Obama for his jobs record, while he argues for bringing back the policies of BusH

B. Private Sector Jobs
Private sector jobs were falling rapidly in the period leading up to Obama’s inauguration in January 2009, as has been discussed before in this blog (see in particular the figure at this posting). While the pace of decline was turned around almost immediately (within three months of Obama taking office), the number of private sector jobs continued to decline in Obama’s first year. But jobs in the private sector then began to grow, and by March 2012 (the most recent figure available) they are almost back to where they were when he took office. While this represents a growth of over 4 million private jobs over the past two years, the hole was a deep one. The economy was hemorrhaging 800,000 jobs per month at the end of the Bush administration. One would have of course wanted a more rapid recovery from this deep hole, but Republican opposition in Congress has blocked the measures that would have been needed to get this done (such as further stimulus).
But while one would have wanted a more rapid recovery from the 2008 economic collapse, contrast the record of Obama with that of George W. Bush in the first term of his administration. Private jobs were growing in the final months of the Clinton administration, and were flat in the first two months of the Bush administration. But they then began to fall (with the fall well underway before the September 11 attacks, so one cannot blame them). The steady decline in private sector jobs continued for two and a half years, and at the trough there were 3.4 million fewer private jobs than when Bush took office. They then began a slow recovery, but by 38 months into his term there were still 2.4 million fewer private jobs than when Bush took the oath of office. Yet Romney and his economic advisors (most of whom held high positions in the Bush administration) advocate bringing back the policies of Bush.
The Republican stories on jobs are myths, and not consistent with the facts. Private sector jobs have recovered under Obama, and have grown by over 4 million jobs once the downturn Obama inherited was stopped. One would have hoped for a faster recovery, but further efforts to spur the recovery have been blocked by Republican opposition in Congress. And the story should be compared to that in the first term of George W. Bush, where there were 2.4 million fewer private sector jobs than when he took office, at the comparable point in his term.

Upsmule

I swear. The utter BILE these parrots spew about "war criminals" is comical at best.
Their precious tolerant/gay/community organizer/hypocrite politician/ Marxist barry Soetoro
Is even more guilty of what they accuse Bush of....

more bile coming from the resident Racist Homophobe.

Right, I don't see things the way you do therefore I'm racist and a "homophobe." Another made up word for the oh so tolerant among us. Remind me to be offended.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
jeez,that all you got? even for you that post is pretty lame

Remember, Rush calls Obama "The Messiah". His minions can only do what Rush tells them to do...nothing more. They are incapable of independent thought and such thoughts must be inserted. They prefer suppositories.

UPS Lifer

Right, I don't see things the way you do therefore I'm racist and a "homophobe." Another made up word for the oh so tolerant among us. Remind me to be offended.

The EELLs went after Sheriff Paul Babeu when he decided to run for Congress. They tried to smear him with a fabricated gay love affair which went bad. They were DEATHLY AFRAID that a gay elected Republican Congressman might just paint a picture that they could not spin of hateful lies.

The folks on the other side are evil haters who will mow down all who get in their way. Karma for this Chicago administration is taking hold.

The fact that GWB is more popular than BO must really get to their dark souls. By the time this second term is ovah, those folks from Chicago may even make Nixon look like a naive school boy... he! he! he!

Upsmule

no,your racist homophobic remarks reveal to us what you truly are.

Ha! Your reading words typed on a computer screen. Or maybe someone is reading them for you.....yeah, typical liberal lunacy would allow you to believe you know someone from that. Fool.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ha! Your reading words typed on a computer screen. Or maybe someone is reading them for you.....yeah, typical liberal lunacy would allow you to believe you know someone from that. Fool.

Tell us again how Iraq is in the middle of Afghanistan, and THEN come back and question my intelligence .

Upsmule

Tell us again how Iraq is in the middle of Afghanistan, and THEN come back and question my intelligence .

hahahaahah!!!!! AGAIN...the reading comprehension around here is simply astounding.

Iraq is on one side of Iran. Afghanistan is on the other. America is in a pretty good strategic position should the lunatic in Iran decide to push the button maroon. Again, look at a world map once in a while doofus. Wowzers....