George W. Bush

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
hahahaahah!!!!! AGAIN...the reading comprehension around here is simply astounding.

Iraq is on one side of Iran. Afghanistan is on the other. America is in a pretty good strategic position should the lunatic in Iran decide to push the button maroon. Again, look at a world map once in a while doofus. Wowzers....

Yeah i didnt think you knew much about world Geography either .Please,continue to dazzle us with your brilliance as we are ALL laughing not with you,but at you

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ever look at a world map? You or I have no clue about what's really going on in DC! Iraq is in the middle of Afghanistan and the next west hating terror funding country we'll be at war with, Iran.

History will prove Bush did the right thing. But whatever....again, will that be Grape or Cheery flavor for you ostriches?

My reading comprehension is pretty good!
I dont claim to know what is going on in DC, but I do know Iraq certainly isn't in the 'Middle of Afghanistan' as you claim
This is priceless,i rarely Laugh Out Loud but the sheer ignorance of your posts send me into hysterics. After i finish laughing i will admit that in a small way i feel sad for you

oldngray

nowhere special
UPSmule definitely made a mistake claiming Iraq was in the middle of Afghanistan. Maybe he meant the conflicts were related. Never the less, trying to constantly bring that up is just an attempt to divert attention. And Obama did move most of soldiers from Iraq to Afghanistan. Not like he brought them home.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
UPSmule definitely made a mistake claiming Iraq was in the middle of Afghanistan. Maybe he meant the conflicts were related. Never the less, trying to constantly bring that up is just an attempt to divert attention. And Obama did move most of soldiers from Iraq to Afghanistan. Not like he brought them home.

many of the Combat troops had been in Afghanistan until the much vaunted 'Surge' ,when they were sent to Iraq to hunt down WMD's,Evil Doers,etc and the leadership of the Afghani war ( and even though war hasnt been declared officially by congress, it Is a war) was turned over to the UN. This TERRIBLE mistake committed by the Dubya administration allowed the Taliban to regroup,to the point that a US General now states that in Afghanistan the end of the War will be a Stalemate at best.
​yet another failure laid at the feet of Dubya

Upsmule

​What I said was, that Iran has Iraq on one side, and Afghanistan on the other. "Get the big picture." ;)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The apple didnt fall far from the tree as his daughters felt they were above the law as well

April 27, 2001: Jenna Bush arrested for possession of alcohol as a minor.

May 31, 2001: Jenna and Barbara Bush arrested trying to purchase alcohol as minors. This is Jenna's 3rd arrest, but she avoids the three-strikes law her father signed 4 years earlier.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
​What I said was, that Iran has Iraq on one side, and Afghanistan on the other. "Get the big picture." ;)

dont try to backpedal now my friend,your ignorance has both been noted and ridiculed.
It is even more humourous that a fellow poster tried to translate your ingnorance

Last edited:

Upsmule

The apple didnt fall far from the tree as his daughters felt they were above the law as well

April 27, 2001: Jenna Bush arrested for possession of alcohol as a minor.

May 31, 2001: Jenna and Barbara Bush arrested trying to purchase alcohol as minors. This is Jenna's 3rd arrest, but she avoids the three-strikes law her father signed 4 years earlier.

Bla bla bla....the propaganda record is skipping again!

​Too bad they didn't get away with it like our doing a little blow homie in chief has.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Upstate,I was referring to the fact that Dubya was the ONLY president that been arrested before he had been elected HENCE the use of 'Criminal Record'
I DO hope that clears things up for you

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate,I was referring to the fact that Dubya was the ONLY president that been arrested before he had been elected HENCE the use of 'Criminal Record'
I DO hope that clears things up for you

I put those 2 words in bold for moreluck's benefit, not yours, as she appeared to have missed them on her first time around.