Get ready for some booyukacha

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Booyukacha, May 25, 2009.

1. Booyukacha

Booyukacha New Member

Sup all my fellow brown wearing crusaders, of the ups legions. I bid you all good shifts, and easy double clutches in your daily delivers, and if a dog shall befoul your day, know now that legions of brown classhed champions shall drop thy clutch and burn thow way weilding yet only a diad to help slay the foul beast! For it is time, that Booyukacha has come to save our parcels!

Jk all i aint that much of a nerd ahahaha, just wanted u all to be like ***? howd this weirdo get threw! Anywho im pretty new to the whole ups deal, im pretty young in my 20's and savagely sexy in my brown outfit. Althoght i have yet to earn my brown sash, i have it all in the works :smart:. Ummm what else to know? Uhhh yeah! i guess my funnyest ups moment so far is putting a parcel on some guys door and ringing his doorbell while kocking and saying ups. Leaving shortly after this i briskly walk back to my truck while i hear the door open behind me and the words WAI! and thus seein him boot **** his box past me and out onto the street ahahaha. As he was speachless by the whole ordeal i retreaved the box and asked if he had lost his parcell ahahah.
    But yeah i guess thats all i really have to say since its getting late. Hope to get to know you all, and hope no one takes offence to the bull**** i say or write. *high five!* take care all.

2. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

uhhhh......ok........ Welcome to BrownCafe, Booyukacha!

3. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LMAO! Great opening post. Welcome.

4. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Booyukacha right back at ya! Welcome to the 'Cafe. Do you know DS?

5. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Modesty is sexy; savagely sexy a silk button down shirt with the tuff of man fuzz peeking out with a gold chain nested in the fuzz while driving a Corvette / BMW / Yugo and sporting a Members Only Jacket and leather driving gloves.

Modesty is really sexy; boasting make me wonder what is hiding.

Your sense of humor is sexy...and it makes me want more. :future:
    That is the key...

Welcome !!!!!

6. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to Bc what is your job at UPS?

7. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

Great post, I had to read it a couple of times to understand it all. It takes me awhile, Im blonde. Welcome to the cafe, you should be fun....

8. Booyukacha

Booyukacha New Member

Ahaha thanks all, some brown love for yeah all <3. I had just as much fun writing that weird **** as i did reading your guy's posts and i deffinetly had a good laugh at "ajblakejr" post LOL. Man fuzz rofl like ***! ahaha.

Scratch i have no clue what DS stands for or who he is. Whats this curious acronym you speak of?

Fethrs im a Driver i got like some big bastard of a truck without power steering ;)

9. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I was just joking with you. DS (Double Standards) is one of our moderators and he is from Canada too.

10. Dizzee

Dizzee ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Will baby powder take care of that, or does it require a visit to the doctor?? :sick:

Welcome to BC. :wink2:

11. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Gold Bond works! :wink2: Hi Boo!

12. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

You'll fit right in with the bc crowd.:happy2:

13. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Oh my...no power steering. Ahhhh throw some water on me....warm weather...men in short sleeves driving trucks without powersteering. Short sleeves...biceps...triceps....popeye forearms...:lips::lips:....nice picture...tasty...ohhh excuse me. I was saying I like men in short sleeves...I mean I like the workout..watching men steering...water...!!!

Fethrs...congrads on 500 posts!!!

14. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

Thank aj, I didn't even notice. Now I want you to take a deeeep breath, breathe, breathe, focus. Ok, that's better, got it under control? Ok, good.
    You are a nut:happy2:

15. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Hello! My name is Over9five. I have Popeye arms AND pictures.....!

16. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

cooled down....booyukacha...no powersteering..soooo seeeeexxxyyyyy !!!!

17. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

18. jennie

jennie New Member

Hey NY I will open your spinach:wink2:

19. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Britney, how are you are? Haven't heard from you in a while?

20. jennie

jennie New Member

I am here, speaking on things you must not read:funny: