Global warming

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This is the fact.

The Pope is using his position to push a personal view.

A personal view that no doubt has come from his following the international media.

And what has the international media been saying about climate change aka global warming?

You guessed it.

You would think that all media would present both sides to an argument.

But when it comes to climate change aka global warming, they only present the side they want to believe.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I knew you'd be avoiding the Pope with your go to personal attack.

I have no use for the pope or his opinion. What i rely on, are the scientific facts and the obvious change to our global climate.

Its pretty clear, the climate around the world is changing. It doesnt take much to understand how mans creations are affecting the climate and "adding" to natural change.

To you, climate change is nothing more than political fodder, cause thats all you have to contribute to the conversation. You hear something, so you repeat it.

Thats what you are told to do, and thats how it goes.

TOS.

av8torntn

To you, climate change is nothing more than political fodder,
TOS.

Actually, anyone could honestly say that about you. The climate of Earth has been in a constant state of change since the beginning and the o my reason that you care now is because you were told to care in the hopes that governments could seize more power.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Actually, anyone could honestly say that about you. The climate of Earth has been in a constant state of change since the beginning and the o my reason that you care now is because you were told to care in the hopes that governments could seize more power.

More stupid talk.

thanks for the history of the world Captain Obvious.
'
Of course climates change over time, thousands of years and such, but thats not what we are talking about with global climate change.

Mans pollutions are having an effect on the seasons and weather cycles.

How hard is it to understand that pollution released into the atmosphere is causing a global heating effect that is leading to mass melting of poles and unstable weather patterns??

[URL='http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theatlantic.com%2Fchina%2Farchive%2F2013%2F03%2Fcarbon-copy-why-chinas-air-pollution-problem-isnt-unique%2F274221%2F&ei=PI2IVY3QI4SxyQT2qoLQBA&bvm=bv.96339352,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNFRM4xr-MSw5wgB_k2zFKerw1EQqA&ust=1435098781055088']
[/URL]

Ya AV8, you got it all figured out. Theres nothing wrong with these pictures. Nothing could possible happen to the atmosphere and global climate.

This is all NORMAL.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Hey, maybe we should do away with government entirely. That would be called anarchy, and I'm presuming you would approve, because everything government does is bad, right? There has always been climate change, Einstein. What we are talking about here is vastly accelerated warming caused by man-made activities. Perhaps I should explain it in crayon.

You're just ignorant, well beyond the norm.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
More stupid talk.

thanks for the history of the world Captain Obvious.
'
Of course climates change over time, thousands of years and such, but thats not what we are talking about with global climate change.

Mans pollutions are having an effect on the seasons and weather cycles.

How hard is it to understand that pollution released into the atmosphere is causing a global heating effect that is leading to mass melting of poles and unstable weather patterns??

Ya AV8, you got it all figured out. Theres nothing wrong with these pictures. Nothing could possible happen to the atmosphere and global climate.

This is all NORMAL.

TOS.
1 volcano going off puts more particles in the air than man does in in 100 years.

Try harder than some picture of polution, because look at L.A. in the 70's and then again now.

Much better, and it didn't take much effort.

av8torntn

Hey, maybe we should do away with government entirely. That would be called anarchy, and I'm presuming you would approve, because everything government does is bad, right? There has always been climate change, Einstein. What we are talking about here is vastly accelerated warming caused by man-made activities. Perhaps I should explain it in crayon.

You're just ignorant, well beyond the norm.

We aren't even close to a historically accelerated level.

Climate changes and only a complete fool would think that government could change that.

MAKAVELI

1 volcano going off puts more particles in the air than man does in in 100 years.

Try harder than some picture of polution, because look at L.A. in the 70's and then again now.

Much better, and it didn't take much effort.
It didn't take much effort? Really? California has the most stringent air quality standards and regulations in the country.