Global warming

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What does that have to do with Islamic extremism and terrorism? Anyone trying to connect poverty, no matter the cause, with Islamic extremism is dillusional.

Do me a favor and educate yourself on why Islamists do what they do and on what their ultimate goal is.

The economies of most Islamic countries are quite bad, so when you have no educational prospects or career opportunities, ISIS/ISIL has a large crop of recruits ready and willing to blame the Western World for their problems. Most are uneducated, and ripe for terrorist indoctrination.

A lot of ISIS types use Islam as the "reason" for what they do. A lot of experts see that more as a rationalization for terror rather than a true desire to impose Islam upon the rest of the world. That isn't going to be happening, and even they know it.

We'll end up going over there and wiping them out, and then the Republicans will whine about the costs of helping them rebuild their economies and infrastructure. How many trillions did we spend on Iraq, and look at it now...a hot, smoldering mess.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As usual attack the source instead of counter with facts. Which shows you have nothing.

No, you have nothing, because it came from an extremely biased one-way "source". Come up with some facts from someone other than Breitbart or some Right Wing think tank, and then you'll have some ammunition.

Breitbart is meaningless, unless you want to hear Right Wing echo chamber nonsense.

oldngray

nowhere special
No, you have nothing, because it came from an extremely biased one-way "source". Come up with some facts from someone other than Breitbart or some Right Wing think tank, and then you'll have some ammunition.

Breitbart is meaningless, unless you want to hear Right Wing echo chamber nonsense.

You are the one showing bias and attacking. Still providing no facts to support your ludicrous opinions. As usual.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are the one showing bias and attacking. Still providing no facts to support your ludicrous opinions. As usual.

Yes, global warming is "ludicrous", isn't it? The facts have been published ad nauseum. but since the Right has a vested interest in protecting the worst offenders, there is a wide variety of quasi-science available to muddy the waters just enough for the tinfoil hat crowd to deny reality.

Same as with cigarettes. Deny the facts, dispute the research and create doubt amongst the uneducated and/or Far Right, which are often the same thing. Your leaders know global warming is real, but they want to forestall the inevitable changes to industry as long as possible.

Look at Mitch McConnell, bought and paid for by Big Coal. Do you think he would ever admit that global warming is real? Same with the Kochs. They'll pay out millions because delaying legislative change will save them billions.

You'll never figure it out, which is exactly what they want.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes, global warming is "ludicrous", isn't it? The facts have been published ad nauseum. but since the Right has a vested interest in protecting the worst offenders, there is a wide variety of quasi-science available to muddy the waters just enough for the tinfoil hat crowd to deny reality.

Same as with cigarettes. Deny the facts, dispute the research and create doubt amongst the uneducated and/or Far Right, which are often the same thing. Your leaders know global warming is real, but they want to forestall the inevitable changes to industry as long as possible.

Look at Mitch McConnell, bought and paid for by Big Coal. Do you think he would ever admit that global warming is real? Same with the Kochs. They'll pay out millions because delaying legislative change will save them billions.

You'll never figure it out, which is exactly what they want.

Deflection and attack again. You really do have nothing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Deflection and attack again. You really do have nothing.

Right. Please tell us about Mr. McConnell, or how Andrew Breitbart founded a site that was nothing but a forum for the Merchants of Doubt and Right Wing spew. No deflection, no attack. Just a request from you to explain your sources, which are invariably slanted extremely conservative.

oldngray

nowhere special
Right. Please tell us about Mr. McConnell, or how Andrew Breitbart founded a site that was nothing but a forum for the Merchants of Doubt and Right Wing spew. No deflection, no attack. Just a request from you to explain your sources, which are invariably slanted extremely conservative.

Was my post about any of those? No? Why don't you talk about my post instead of changing the subject (which IS deflection)? Because you can't counter the facts.

oldngray

nowhere special
Oldy concerned about accurate statements......HA HA HA HA HA,But then again why check your statements when you have a near perfect record of being wrong.....

I see you can't counter with facts either. As to being wrong that would almost always be you. I could post more links but I have no need to since you haven't disproven anything I already posted. All you have done is whine as you disagree. I'm sorry if the truth hurts your feelings.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
To You stats that don't backup your stereotypes are just part of the 'liberal conspiracy'. Only when it is convenient do you believe the "dumb, dumb" government.It's more important to be telling the people what they want to hear . Facts and truths are irrelevant in YOUR world .

oldngray

nowhere special
To You stats that don't backup your stereotypes are just part of the 'liberal conspiracy'. Only when it is convenient do you believe the "dumb, dumb" government.It's more important to be telling the people what they want to hear . Facts and truths are irrelevant in YOUR world .

Where are your facts? All you are doing is more deflection and attacks. I made one post on topic about Global Warming and not one of the posts attacking me have countered with anything to dispute the facts and have all been off topic deflection and attacks.

As usual when you have NO facts to argue with.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Where are your facts? All you are doing is more deflection and attacks. I made one post on topic about Global Warming and not one of the posts attacking me have countered with anything to dispute the facts and have all been off topic deflection and attacks.

As usual when you have NO facts to argue with.
You posted no facts to dispute.