Good Friday

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 2 hrs over allowed, Apr 3, 2015.

1. 2 hrs over allowed

2 hrs over allowed Upstate follower

we were instructed in the pcm to turn Orion off today
    Cut every rt they could and Orion got confused?

2. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

That would never happen thats impossible[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. packagesmashet

packagesmashet New Member

Same here instructed not to use Orion today. I guess Orion called out and made it a long weekend !

4. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Well-Known Member

So crazy, my center manager told our dispatcher to turn it off on all trips but he didn't. Maybe Orion has a date with the Easter bunny.

5. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I hope it had a date with the angel of death. I was not there today, but our air didnt come in til like oh dark thirty so I assume it was off. Shoulda went in.

6. Our air never made it at all. Easy day.

7. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

Our air never made it today and they released Edd 10 mins before start and told is not to use orion

8. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Anonymous call to corporate?

9. 9.5er

9.5er Well-Known Member

I used orion for the first part of the day but my last 30 stops were all out of whack so I made a business decision and ran it the way it should have been run.

Our air made it to the center at some point this afternoon. They sent it to the drivers around the center but those farther out didn't have to worry about it. I was on a rural route way out in the boonies so no air for me and I smoked it since the businesses were mostly closed. Got off at 5:05.

10. youllbefine

youllbefine Active Member

Yes it is amazing how having no air gives you a really great day!! My stops were high and the pieces were high but I got done almost any hour early just because I could stay on trace

11. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

We were told not to run Orion, deliver air on trace and that we'd have late air. Then they put the late air in are boards around after 11:00 or so and a little while later we get a message they are not bring the air out and keep your trace tight. All the late air never got delivered or even attempted to be delivered. When I got back to the building my SUP said it came from higher up.

12. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

We were told to not run Orion, but I did anyways. I have a warning letter for not following Orion, so I didn't want to get fired for not running it. I get confused on which directions I should follow.:confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Our air came at 12:30, meet points at 300, easy money.

14. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

I shuttled air today. Off at 14:00, easy money. Monday, on the other hand...

15. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

No air today . Worked a solid 7 hours and 45 minutes.

16. The Driver

The Driver Active Member

Same, but about 9 hours.

17. ArcherUTR

ArcherUTR Active Member

Where and why was there a holdup on NDA's?

18. ncsu2388

ncsu2388 New Member

Got air around 315 my center has been cutting routes anyone having same situations ?

19. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Yes to both.

20. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Same but about 11 hours.