Good Quotes

moreluck

golden ticket member
Men make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

The four most important words in any marriage..."I'll do the dishes."

No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.

Marriage is like jogging through a puddle of industrial strength rubber glue.
You can work hard and make it through the struggles; however, you usually leave your bobby socks and sneakers behind along the way.

When a relationship goes flat, so does a couple of sets of car tires.

Men only have two faults....What they do, and what they say!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything in the house.

Before marriage, a man declares that he would lay down his life to serve you; after marriage, he won't even lay down his newspaper to talk to you.

Women marry men hoping they will change.Men marry women hoping they will not.So each is inevitably disappointed.

The four most important words in any marriage..."I'll do the dishes."

moreluck

golden ticket member
fc588d09de99ecfc6fcbc0e2ae7861be.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Engineers are not boring. We just get excited over boring things.

I already want to take a nap tomorrow.

I used to teach. Now I have no class.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There has been only one Christmas — the rest are anniversaries. ~W.J. Cameron

Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. ~Eric Sevareid

Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

moreluck

golden ticket member
For the spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind. ~Loring A. Schuler

This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. ~Taylor Caldwell

Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money. ~Author Unknown

moreluck

golden ticket member
Christmas Quotes......

Roses are reddish
Violets are bluish
If it weren't for Christmas
We'd all be Jewish.
~Benny Hill

Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given — when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes. ~Joan Winmill Brown

May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love.
~Ada V. Hendricks

The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature. ~Andy Rooney

What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. ~Agnes M. Pahro

Be merry all, be merry all,
With holly dress the festive hall;
Prepare the song, the feast, the ball,
To welcome merry Christmas.
~William Robert Spencer