Got my ballot

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But you are still voting YES. And you are on here promoting a YES vote.

in 2018 I will have 1 year left and could care less what happens after that point.

You're right---I voted "yes" and are encouraging others to do the same. It is a good contract and the healthcare transition is being blown out of proportion.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
in 2018 I will have 1 year left and could care less what happens after that point.

You're right---I voted "yes" and are encouraging others to do the same. It is a good contract and the healthcare transition is being blown out of proportion.
I do not know who is more selfish, you or Heffernan. You shouldn't be proud of yourself. I would be ashamed of myself if ever I had that attitude.

bumped

This post pretty much sums up your career at UPS from what you've posted through the years. Me Me Me

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

I do not know who is more selfish, you or Heffernan. You shouldn't be proud of yourself. I would be ashamed of myself if ever I had that attitude.

Watch what happens when that first CBA comes up after Upstate has retired. Watch what happens when everyone votes yes to reduced benefits for the retirees in favor of meager wage increases for the active Teamsters. I bet you all that I know who the first crying retiree will be...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Watch what happens when that first CBA comes up after Upstate has retired. Watch what happens when everyone votes yes to reduced benefits for the retirees in favor of meager wage increases for the active Teamsters. I bet you all that I know who the first crying retiree will be...

If he has union healthcare and union pension then retiree insurance is decided by the funds, not a contract. Nothing in this TA deals with my pension or health insurance.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
​I hate that, starting wage, and the TCD position itself. If a person is driving a package car for ten hours a day, that is not a part time job.

Yep..that's why a two tier wage that nobody keeps yapping about will never happen....because we already have it now with the tcd position....its an abuse of younger drivers...period.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Watch out we have a badass right here. Back on topic i dont understand what im voting on. What UPS whats or what the teamster contract wants???

DUDE. Just fill it out anyway you want to. Your vote is useless if you cant comprehend the issues on your own. You might as well throw it in the garbage can. If you need someone to babysit you, then you need to hire STINK or 407 as your guide.

THose two **** are full of advice.

Peace

TOS