GPS not allowed?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
How would using a map make that any faster? You can end up using a map or GPS for minutes at a time. Same thing; same result too. GPS may be better. It guides you so you don't have to stop or pull over to view the map! As a matter of fact they should be built IN to delivery vehicles globally, by government demand. It serves a right. Just like backup cams are required on each car, and van made in 2015 and up. Actually.... those types of things should be invested in voluntary.
So what happens when the satellites go down? Are you going to be lost for the time they don't work?

RolloTony Brown Town

So what happens when the satellites go down? Are you going to be lost for the time they don't work?

I actually had a new driver pull a gps out in the middle of a poor service area. It wouldn’t connect.

You know what doesn’t run out of battery or ever fail? Pulling a map and figuring it out on your own. You learn the area faster too cause you can see what’s around it.

I actually had a new driver pull a gps out in the middle of a poor service area. It wouldn’t connect.

You know what doesn’t run out of battery or ever fail? Pulling a map and figuring it out on your own. You learn the area faster too cause you can see what’s around it.
I can’t find any “good” maps anymore. You can’t run a route with an atlas.

No point in worrying about it anymore. UPSNav will be active by the end of the year. You will all have docking points in your cars for your boards that will keep them charged for the turn by turn.

No point in worrying about it anymore. UPSNav will be active by the end of the year. You will all have docking points in your cars for your boards that will keep them charged for the turn by turn.
Will it take me to the house or just stop at the road? If it stops at the road, it’s useless. I need something that shows me wher the driveway is and which house it is.

Why would I ever need to learn a route?

The more I ask about it, the more I think that’s the point. They can just throw anybody on a route and say “Don’t’ worry, the car will tell you where to go.”