guns

Overpaid Union Thug

YOU are the classic type of person the COMPANY has to worry about. A right wing fanatic, a government hating individual who is armed to the teeth with weapons, and dumb enough to bring them to work loaded and in his car.

The parking lot of UPS is private property, and you have no protections there. UPS can and SHOULD discipline you for having loaded weapons in your car while in the company parking lot which is private property.

One day, when your life doesnt go well, and you lose your mind, like all the other gun owners who brought their weapons to work, and you shoot up the place like the nut in Alabama who like YOU, felt the need to have his guns in his car on company property.

Of course, like most gun owners, his inability to handle lifes problems without a gun trumped his reasoning when he got fired, and he simply walked to his car, retrieved his weapons, walked back into the hub and shot and killed two people, then like a coward, shot himself.

If you were in my hub, I would report you and insist that you be prevented from having guns on property as you pose the biggest threat to all employees.

Your political leanings tell us everything we need to know. Right Wing extremist.

The most dangerous type of American. AKA Timothy McViegh.

TOS.

You are more likely to shoot someone than I am per national statistics and if that offends you then sue me. My state passed a law that states that we can pack heat in our vehicles while parked in our employer's parking lots and recently amended it to give us the right to sue them if they were to discipline us for doing so. So, we don't care about your wacky opinions. We have laws. Deal with it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...led-carry-shoots-attacker-20140706-story.html

A Gresham man fired on a group of people leaving a party, only to be shot himself by one of the victims, a military service member with a concealed carry permit, authorities said.
Denzel A. Mickiel 22, began firing at the group. The military service member fired two shots and struck Mickiel twice . Mickiel was ordered held on $950,000 bail. He is charged with attempted murder.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are more likely to shoot someone than I am per national statistics and if that offends you then sue me. My state passed a law that states that we can pack heat in our vehicles while parked in our employer's parking lots and recently amended it to give us the right to sue them if they were to discipline us for doing so. So, we don't care about your wacky opinions. We have laws. Deal with it.

Fortunately, the statistics are on my side. Seeing that you are white, you are most likely to shoot yourself long before you ever shoot anyone else, and as for me, You dont have to worry about me shooting anyone, as I would rather punch you in the mouth, than taking the cowards way out and shoot you with a gun.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

Fortunately, the statistics are on my side. Seeing that you are white, you are most likely to shoot yourself long before you ever shoot anyone else, and as for me, You dont have to worry about me shooting anyone, as I would rather punch you in the mouth, than taking the cowards way out and shoot you with a gun.

TOS.
You want to shoot me don't you? It's OK to admit it. You can't help it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The parking lot of UPS is private property, and you have no protections there. UPS can and SHOULD discipline you for having loaded weapons in your car while in the company parking lot which is private property.

On the Friday before opening morning of deer hunting season, you will see literally dozens of pickup trucks with campers or trailers in our employee parking lot, all loaded up with gear to head up to the woods after work. Some of these trucks belong to management. Do you really think these guys are going hunting without rifles?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If you were in my hub, I would report you and insist that you be prevented from having guns on property as you pose the biggest threat to all employees.

Right. Because a disgruntled coworker with a premeditated intent to show up at work and commit murder will be prevented from doing so by the company informing him that UPS property is a "gun free zone." Good luck with that.

Johney

And when they ignore you because state law says you can keep a gun in your car on their property? You'll stomp your feet and what tell them you're not working today?