guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
and who's going to provide the funding of that?
You know the answer. The same people who pay to lock them up with nothing good to show for it. The difference is in the results. Take the money wasted on enforcing prohibition and on unpaid emergency room bills, and spend it on something that might actually reduce drug usage.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Congressman’s Wife Launches ‘Mothers Against Gun-Free Zones’

Christy Stutzman is a wife, former teacher, and mother, who believes the “senseless acts of violence” often perpetrated on school campuses with a gun can be remedied not by taking away guns, but by taking away gun-free zones. To that end, Stutzman is rallying with other mothers around the country to launch Mothers Against Gun-Free Zones.
According to The Washington Times, Stutzman is focused on how her son will be able to maintain his own safety once he heads off to college, and having him in areas surrounded by “no guns allowed” signs does not really inspire confidence.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...essmans-wife-launches-mothers-gun-free-zones/

trickpony1

Stupid off topic question.
I asked you what the heck you're trying to get at and you didn't reply. Why don't you go ahead and make whatever point you're trying to make.

Off topic? These are your words.......

And there are a lot of addicts that are highly functioning members of society that will never over dose or become a problem for anyone but themselves.
The answer to the question that you couldn't answer is:
"codependency" or "codependents"

I've posted a link so you don't exert yourself.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codependency

The words in the bold outline are mine, not DIDO's

trickpony1

"...or become a problem for anyone but themselves.".

Study the concept of codependency and you might, emphasis on "might", understand my point.

I will condense it for you........
Substance abuse affects everyone around the abuser to a degree.

I think you understand my point.....you just enjoy clicking the "funny" emoticon.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"...or become a problem for anyone but themselves.".

Study the concept of codependency and you might, emphasis on "might", understand my point.

I will condense it for you........
Substance abuse affects everyone around the abuser to a degree.

I think you understand my point.....you just enjoy clicking the "funny" emoticon.
I don't think you understand my point to begin with. There are bad things that come with both drugs and guns. It comes down to individual liberty. I'd rather deal with the inconveniences of too much liberty than the tyranny of a government that tells someone what they can do with their own body. Maybe we just have different ideas about what liberty is.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1446329218.022134.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have a 40 round mag for my Ruger Mini Thirty, but I dont really care for it. Its too long and bulky and it gets in the way when I try to fire from off the bench. I prefer the factory Ruger 20-rounders, they are more compact and 100% reliable.

rod

Retired 22 years
I read somewhere that fewer people are worried about the government talking their guns away---the new worry is that the government will take their pension away. (Probably more truth to that)