guns

oldngray

nowhere special
Veteran leftist and Yahoo News Anchor Katie Couric, with help from her friends at Bloomberg's gun control organizations and her producer Stephanie Soechtig, is out with a new "documentary" called Under the Gun. Couric has been making press rounds for weeks, promoting the film as fair, accurate and factual. Today, that was blown out of the water and the film has been exposed as a fraud.

The Free Beacon's Stephen Gutowski just busted Couric for deceptively editing an interview with gun owners from the Virginia Citizens Defense League. How? She asked them questions, they gave good answers and therefore, she had to destroy them. Instead of showing their answers, Couric and her film team intentionally edited the interview to make them look like unhelpful, uniformed, gun toting morons. She also painted them as enablers of felons and terrorists.

Disgrace: Katie Couric Deceptively Edited Video in New 'Documentary' to Smear Gun Owners As Morons

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Veteran leftist and Yahoo News Anchor Katie Couric, with help from her friends at Bloomberg's gun control organizations and her producer Stephanie Soechtig, is out with a new "documentary" called Under the Gun. Couric has been making press rounds for weeks, promoting the film as fair, accurate and factual. Today, that was blown out of the water and the film has been exposed as a fraud.

The Free Beacon's Stephen Gutowski just busted Couric for deceptively editing an interview with gun owners from the Virginia Citizens Defense League. How? She asked them questions, they gave good answers and therefore, she had to destroy them. Instead of showing their answers, Couric and her film team intentionally edited the interview to make them look like unhelpful, uniformed, gun toting morons. She also painted them as enablers of felons and terrorists.

Disgrace: Katie Couric Deceptively Edited Video in New 'Documentary' to Smear Gun Owners As Morons
Taking lessons from Michael Moore, no doubt.

oldngray

nowhere special
honestly, you use the filter as a suppressor and toss it away . How many times have you seen a oil filter by the side of the road and thought "hmmm I should stop and exam this" . Never .

Thats why you don't paint it or do anything to make it look like anything other than an oil filter.

oldngray

nowhere special
spock-meme-750.jpg

overflowed

Come on man. I'm an independent. You would call me a liberal if not for my love of guns and some other differences. But, this is kinda of wrong. Gun owners know exactly how easy it is to get guns in lax states. You don't need to even pay to go to gun shows to acquire them. I understand why you would put that on here thinking they won't know any better. Little dishonest I feel.

Keenj

Come on man. I'm an independent. You would call me a liberal if not for my love of guns and some other differences. But, this is kinda of wrong. Gun owners know exactly how easy it is to get guns in lax states. You don't need to even pay to go to gun shows to acquire them. I understand why you would put that on here thinking they won't know any better. Little dishonest I feel.

This video came out after Obama was on TV crying fake tears saying that this is how people in Chicago get their guns. Never mind most of those guns used are either stolen, straw purchased or bought off someone who isn't an FFL dealer. All which are already illegal.

The "gun show loophole" isn't anything more than a person selling their personal firearm to someone else.

overflowed

This video came out after Obama was on TV crying fake tears saying that this is how people in Chicago get their guns. Never mind most of those guns used are either stolen, straw purchased or bought off someone who isn't an FFL dealer. All which are already illegal.

The "gun show loophole" isn't anything more than a person selling their personal firearm to someone else.
That's what I was getting at. Private sales. I bought plenty of stuff this way and only one person ever asked if I was a felon. Little disconcerting actually.