guns

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
The California State legislature just showed us how anti-gun they really are.

Today they passed a bill that bans guns with bullet buttons from being sold in California.

No more AR-15's, AK's or the likes.

And governor moonbeam will sign it.

Why do gun owners vote for Democrats?

So what happens to those of us that already own those rifles?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
and the gun owners who obeyed the law and registered everything will be on the lists so the government can come after them.
One of their bills waiting to be passed is one banning possession of magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

You will have to turn in all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

Turn in, not throw away.

I expect that to pass soon.

realbrown1

Another bill that I expect to be passed by our communist state legislature is mandatory background checks.........

every time you wish to purchase ammunition.

And I'll expect that to be followed by a 15 day waiting period.

I am not joking people.

realbrown1

last time I went to Cali, I couldn't buy ammo because I wasn't a resident of the state... my buddy had to.... oops I broke the law...
I go shooting all the time.

California and Arizona.

I but ammo in both states.

Thank god Arizona sells me ammo, otherwise I probably wouldn't shoot there as much as I do.

Keenj

It's like colorado's magazine law. Nothing stops anyone from going across state lines and buying standard capacity magazines then coming home. No prosecutor is going to waste time and resources trying to nail someone with a misdemeanor.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UCLA Shooting: More Proof Universal Background Checks Don't Work

The June 1 murder-suicide on the gun-free UCLA campus was yet another proof that universal background checks do not stop a determined attacker.
After all, California has universal background checks, yet that state has also witnessed the UCLA shooting, the San Bernardino attack (December 2015), the Santa Barbara shooting (May 2014), and a nation-leading property crime surge in San Francisco.
France has universal background checks — and myriad other gun controls. Yet 130 were gunned down in Paris on November 13 and 12, and were gunned down at Charlie Hebdo headquarters on January 7, 2015.
Universal background checks have become a gun control mechanism that has become legend in the minds of gun control proponents, and which is peddled by hardcore leftists as a cure-all for gun violence.

Keenj

The people pushing "universal background checks" know they don't work. They believe the majority of people are stupid and think they do. The end game for all gun control advocates is banning and confiscation of all firearms. I don't believe for a second that there's any other agenda for them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The California State legislature just showed us how anti-gun they really are.

Today they passed a bill that bans guns with bullet buttons from being sold in California.

No more AR-15's, AK's or the likes.

And governor moonbeam will sign it.

Why do gun owners vote for Democrats?

BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT HUMAN LIVES MORE THAN YOUR PRIVATE OBSESSION WITH TOOLS OF DEATH.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
UCLA Shooting: More Proof Universal Background Checks Don't Work

The June 1 murder-suicide on the gun-free UCLA campus was yet another proof that universal background checks do not stop a determined attacker.
After all, California has universal background checks, yet that state has also witnessed the UCLA shooting, the San Bernardino attack (December 2015), the Santa Barbara shooting (May 2014), and a nation-leading property crime surge in San Francisco.
France has universal background checks — and myriad other gun controls. Yet 130 were gunned down in Paris on November 13 and 12, and were gunned down at Charlie Hebdo headquarters on January 7, 2015.
Universal background checks have become a gun control mechanism that has become legend in the minds of gun control proponents, and which is peddled by hardcore leftists as a cure-all for gun violence.

Dont forget genius, that two of the AK 47's used in the paris shooting were traced back to a florida GUN DEALER.

IF it wasnt for american gun owners, gun dealers and gun manufacturers, MILLIONS of people would have lived full lives. Instead, we produce more guns than there are people on the planet and wonder why we have mass shootings.

people.

TOS.

wayfair

swollen member
Dont forget genius, that two of the AK 47's used in the paris shooting were traced back to a florida GUN DEALER.

IF it wasnt for american gun owners, gun dealers and gun manufacturers, MILLIONS of people would have lived full lives. Instead, we produce more guns than there are people on the planet and wonder why we have mass shootings.

people.

TOS.

Whole bunch of stupid in this post....

you do know who makes the AK right???

here's a clue.... it's not America

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
AK-47s: Soon to be made in USA
RWC, based in Tullytown, Pa., has the rights to the AK-47 Kalashnikov brand of guns, which has been produced in the Soviet Union after World War II.
Russia's iconic AK-47 to be made in USA | Fox News
But it retained the U.S. rights to the name and initially opened a small assembly facility in Tullytown, Pa. Now, the company is planning a full-fledged manufacturing plant in the Atlantic Coast community just north of Fort Lauderdale.

Murica!

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
AK-47s: Soon to be made in USA
RWC, based in Tullytown, Pa., has the rights to the AK-47 Kalashnikov brand of guns, which has been produced in the Soviet Union after World War II.
Russia's iconic AK-47 to be made in USA | Fox News
But it retained the U.S. rights to the name and initially opened a small assembly facility in Tullytown, Pa. Now, the company is planning a full-fledged manufacturing plant in the Atlantic Coast community just north of Fort Lauderdale.

Murica!

Firearms | Kalashnikov USA