moreluck

golden ticket member
pbL6Hhw.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Man With Huge Weapons Cache Threatened to Kill Police, Obama

Joseph Garguilo, 40, is charged with being a prohibited person in possession of ammunition. He is scheduled to appear in federal court in Boston at 2:30 p.m. on Monday.
Federal agents searched Garguilo's residence on Friday and seized parts to assemble an AR-15 rifle, more than 120 rounds of ammunition for an AR-15 rifle, more than 30 rounds of 9mm ammunition, chemicals that could be combined to create explosive compounds and handwritten notes threatening violent attacks against members of the Islamic faith.

Heck, look under your own kitchen sink and you too can find chemicals that could be combined to create explosive compounds.
The law says I can have up to xxxxx rounds and I am following the law to the letter.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Man With Huge Weapons Cache Threatened to Kill Police, Obama

Joseph Garguilo, 40, is charged with being a prohibited person in possession of ammunition. He is scheduled to appear in federal court in Boston at 2:30 p.m. on Monday.
Federal agents searched Garguilo's residence on Friday and seized parts to assemble an AR-15 rifle, more than 120 rounds of ammunition for an AR-15 rifle, more than 30 rounds of 9mm ammunition, chemicals that could be combined to create explosive compounds and handwritten notes threatening violent attacks against members of the Islamic faith.

Heck, look under your own kitchen sink and you too can find chemicals that could be combined to create explosive compounds.
The law says I can have up to xxxxx rounds and I am following the law to the letter.
Parts to assemble an AR-15, 120 rounds for that weapon and 30+ rounds of 9mm ammo is not a weapons cache.

It's a starter kit.

BrownArmy

Parts to assemble an AR-15, 120 rounds for that weapon and 30+ rounds of 9mm ammo is not a weapons cache.

It's a starter kit.

I just bought a new distortion pedal.

It's okay; I might keep it.

Kind of an 80's era EH Muff-PI clone, with somewhat more mids.

Honestly, with the 'Big-Muff's', there's really only four transistors, so it's interesting to see what people do with the circuit.

It was only $34...worse comes to worse, I'll take it apart and swap out R1, R2, R6, and change the transistors.

Nice pedal though.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts limits all magazines to ten rounds.
It does not matter how many rounds of AR-15 he had if his weapon was not complete.