Happy New Year

moreluck

golden ticket member
I stay off the streets because of the amateur drunks out driving on nights like tonight. Home, movie, ice cold coke and popcorn.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2011!! to my family and friends xxx
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ¥☆★☆★☆¥ ★☆ hope everyone has a great one!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Lets see- Wife is out cold after a big dinner at Outback. I am not far behind her- Happy Christmas and Merry New Year ........... Somebody Ring in the NEw year for me. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

party_time1.jpg

Wild party at More`s.
party_time1.jpg

dillweed

I'm like you moreluck. Stay home, ice the coke, butter the corn and a movie! I have discovered the wonderful taste of sprite mixed with lambrusco but it doesn't go as well with the popcorn.

I stay off the streets because of the amateur drunks out driving on nights like tonight. Home, movie, ice cold coke and popcorn.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Results of drinking last night.......young guy plows over the fire hydrant on the other side of the wall of our development. Water gushes 30 ft. high like a geyser. He took out a light pole too. His truck is totalled. I guess he's OK. One neighbor whose back yard abuts that wall has a flooded back yard from all that water.

It was "Idiots Night Out". Glad it's over. Oh, and the party picture from below,......couldn't be my house because there's no alcohol here except the rubbing kind.

Nimnim

The Nim
Was pretty tame here, little Jager consumption, and a small fire outside. Holed up with a tombstone pizza and some chicken nuggets so I had no desire to go even towards the street.

moreluck

golden ticket member
More doesn't throw parties........she goes to bed by 8 or 9 each night........only has a few neighbors over for dinner sometimes and they bring their own wine because it's understood I only serve soft drinks and coffee or tea. I DO have the wine glasses, just not the wine.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Recovering alcoholics such as myself refer to New Years Eve as "amateur night".

I fell asleep on the couch at about 10 last night. My wife woke me up right before midnight so we could watch the ball drop on TV and toast in the New Year ( one glass of wine for her, sparkling cider for me.) Went to bed soon after that. I woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling great, no hangover, no regrets. I was just out walking my dogs and we came across a car parked at an odd angle with one wheel up on the curb. The car was empty, but the driver side window was rolled down and there was vomit running down the outside of the door and a puddle of it on the pavement below. Temps here were in the teens last night, so that vomit was frozen solid and whoever owns the car will need an ice scraper to get it off of the door. Good for him; he deserves to be punished for endangering the lives of everyone who shared the road with him last night. I am grateful that I no longer choose to bring in the New Year in such a manner.

klein

Für Meno :)
My New Years went about the same : fell asleep around 10pm on the sofa while watching TV, briefly woke up at 7minutes after midnight, and told myself, too late now to unpop my sparkling wine.
So, went to bed, and got up early, too.

Sparkling wine still unopened in the fridge. Will use it another day, or maybe after I get back from grocery shopping today.

over9five

Staff member
My New Years went about the same : fell asleep around 10pm on the sofa while watching TV, briefly woke up at 7minutes after midnight, and told myself, too late now to unpop my sparkling wine.
So, went to bed, and got up early, too.

Sparkling wine still unopened in the fridge. Will use it another day, or maybe after I get back from grocery shopping today.

Maybe after that date tonight with that hot young Canadian lass.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Where is it written that celebration means booze ????????
I agree, but knew "what's his name" would come up with something.

Who's that guy on the right?
Why it's cach, of course.

Maybe after that date tonight with that [-]hot young Canadian lass[/-].
I have trouble believing this could/would ever happen.

Happy New Year to all!
We went to see the movie Tangled, last night. This is what we usually do, dinner and a movie. I was in bed at around 10ish and slept through till morning. It's a new year, not the 2nd coming of Christ.