Harambe-The silver back gorilla

Do you think OpNeeds is the Purple Princess?

• Total voters

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Good job Gumby!
We killed this thread.
NEXT.....
image.gif

Sportello

So every MLB and NFL stadium should be sued for not having high enough fences to keep fans out. So when they are tackled or tazered they should be paid money. I mean you bought a ticket right?
You are twisting my response, which was to this question:
If the kid was to crawl into your backyard and get attacked by your dog do you think you should be sued for that?

That is not the same as sneaking into my back yard. If you want to argue a point, don't change what point is being argued.

newfie

I need another response to say "rescue the child by serving up the mother."

otherwise the pol and responses offered are bizarre , did I miss something?

542thruNthru

If I charged him money to get in, darn straight. If he broke in, not so much.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood. I read what you wrote here about if he charged you money you would sue him. I believe it's the same thing because if he charged you money to come into his house and you went into a place you weren't supposed to why should you be able to sue him? Sorry you think I'm twisting your words around but I believe it's the same thing. You paid money to go to the zoo they have gates and fences you're not supposed to go behind. You also pay money to go to watch an MLB game they also have gates and fences you are not supposed to go behind. Sounds the same to me

Sportello

I'm sorry if I misunderstood. I read what you wrote here about if he charged you money you would sue him. I believe it's the same thing because if he charged you money to come into his house and you went into a place you weren't supposed to why should you be able to sue him? Sorry you think I'm twisting your words around but I believe it's the same thing. You paid money to go to the zoo they have gates and fences you're not supposed to go behind. You also pay money to go to watch an MLB game they also have gates and fences you are not supposed to go behind. Sounds the same to me
No use arguing a point with you. I think Mark Twain said something that applies in this case.

MAKAVELI

These type of incidents is Karma for keeping wild animals in captivity. The whole concept of zoos is past its time and these animals should be free.