Harambe-The silver back gorilla

Do you think OpNeeds is the Purple Princess?

• Total voters

542thruNthru

He does seem an angry little man. That's the problem when you spend most of your time in current events. You begin to think everything is an argument and not just a discussion.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have mixed emotions on this. What was done had to be done once the kid was in there. A trank would have taken too long and he could have went berserk. As a mother I blame the mother and the father because the kid was out of control. I took my kids to the zoo by myself when they were small when it wasn't nearly as safe as it probably is now. , and not one of them got in the bear cage the ape cage snake cage the lion cage. I feel a beautiful animal had to be killed because some dumb-ass wasn't watching their kid. That's my thoughts and that's why I'm not going to mod this Thread

moreluck

golden ticket member
xJm7sln.gif

Sportello

Banned
I didn't know we were arguing. That's fine with me. Have a nice day.

He does seem an angry little man. That's the problem when you spend most of your time in current events. You begin to think everything is an argument and not just a discussion.
Starting with an ad hominem is always a positive step.

Arguing is when this is a disagreement on a subject, discussion is when we agree on common ground, but need to work out the details.

I think you are a petulant child, and there is no use reasoning with you.

So there.:P

rod

Retired 22 years
Saw a meme that had a picture of Bill Cosby saying: "I will drug that gorilla for you" followed by a picture of Jared from Subway saying: I will grab that little boy for you".

newfie

Starting with an ad hominem is always a positive step.

Arguing is when this is a disagreement on a subject, discussion is when we agree on common ground, but need to work out the details.

I think you are a petulant child, and there is no use reasoning with you.

So there.:P

Do you use phrases like "Ad hominem" when you're speaking with the auto mechanic or are you trying to impress us?