Harrassmant?

downwithbrownminot

Well I've worked here at ups for just about 4 years now and we just went through your 3rd manager. I was looking at my discipline record on upsers and it was spot free for the first 2.5 yes, then came along our latest manager or ex manager. So since she arrived just over a year ago I counted 23 violations on my record! Just seems alittle strange and now that she's been termed I'm willing to bet I won't see another violation for some time.. Good riddens

Nah
Well I've worked here at ups for just about 4 years now and we just went through your 3rd manager. I was looking at my discipline record on upsers and it was spot free for the first 2.5 yes, then came along our latest manager or ex manager. So since she arrived just over a year ago I counted 23 violations on my record! Just seems alittle strange and now that she's been termed I'm willing to bet I won't see another violation for some time.. Good riddens
I hate working for women. They always act like they have something to prove, and are always, always, 10x more gungho than the worst male supervisor you ever had.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Less than 6 a year, slacker.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I hate working for women. They always act like they have something to prove, and are always, always, 10x more gungho than the worst male supervisor you ever had.
Women have no business leading Men. They just cant handle it.
Stop voting for women for all positions of authority, including board of Ed.
Dont get me started on women in law enforement. Thats a hatred of women right there.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dont get me started on women in law enforement. Thats a hatred of women right there.
That’s one reason this country is going down the toilet

nWo

We had a women that got laid off from HR or whatever so she became an On road supervisor. We chased her off in less than 6 months. She hated us so much.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
There's disciplinary records on UPSers??

They called them (Pittsburgh files) back in the day. I remember having one presented to me right after I wrote a letter to Corporate asking the wrong questions.

I would hand write my side of the story and any concerns about harassment, initial it, punch it in and made a copy.

That ended that…

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We had a women that got laid off from HR or whatever so she became an On road supervisor. We chased her off in less than 6 months. She hated us so much.

True story.. When my son was around 5 years old. We would get him old “Zorro” movies from blockbusters, one time we brought one home and it turned out to be a woman Zorro.

His comment was “that is not Zorro, that is lady Zorro” still remember that 32 years ago..

In my over 40 year stint at UPS I could count on one hand the ladies that made it to a full retirement and only two that were package car drivers.

Face it … every position at UPS is designed to destroy your body within a 25 year timeframe, including our management people. Men have a far better chance at a full pension than women, I don’t know that will ever change especially with our driving positions.

anonymous23456

You are taking the fun out of workplace!
fetchimage