Harrassmant?

over9five

Staff member
Men have a far better chance at a full pension than women, I don’t know that will ever change especially with our driving positions.
What?
Low steps, automatics, fans, soon A/C, DIADS that tell you where to go next.
Any monkey (even female monkeys) can do it now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
True story.. When my son was around 5 years old. We would get him old “Zorro” movies from blockbusters, one time we brought one home and it turned out to be a woman Zorro.

His comment was “that is not Zorro, that is lady Zorro” still remember that 32 years ago..

In my over 40 year stint at UPS I could count on one hand the ladies that made it to a full retirement and only two that were package car drivers.

Face it … every position at UPS is designed to destroy your body within a 25 year timeframe, including our management people. Men have a far better chance at a full pension than women, I don’t know that will ever change especially with our driving positions.
I knew one that retired. Several that drove, lasted years but eventually left as leathery hags.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@Operational needs i found your thread you better tell them you can do a lot more than just make us men sammiches 😎
I can do MANY things that a man can do, lots, better. However, I’m realistic enough to know that there are many things a man can do better than a woman.

I agree that women should not be firefighters, unless they can pass the same tests as the men, and not the easier ones created to allow women in. That job could be a matter of life or death, same with law enforcement. Same with the military. I realize there are plenty of military jobs women can do well, but operating on the front lines is a danger to the men around the them. Before anyone says anything, I realize there are always exceptions. There are weak men who can’t perform and strong women who can.

I also hate working for women, especially gay women because they tend to overcompensate and make life miserable for everyone.

I know a lot of you guys are joking, but some of y’all take the women hating to the extreme though. I feel sorry for the women in your lives. 😁

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I can do MANY things that a man can do, lots, better. However, I’m realistic enough to know that there are many things a man can do better than a woman.

I agree that women should not be firefighters, unless they can pass the same tests as the men, and not the easier ones created to allow women in. That job could be a matter of life or death, same with law enforcement. Same with the military. I realize there are plenty of military jobs women can do well, but operating on the front lines is a danger to the men around the them. Before anyone says anything, I realize there are always exceptions. There are weak men who can’t perform and strong women who can.

I also hate working for women, especially gay women because they tend to overcompensate and make life miserable for everyone.

I know a lot of you guys are joking, but some of y’all take the women hating to the extreme though. I feel sorry for the women in your lives. 😁
Do they have 🐟 breath?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall one female on car who stopped me one day as I was leaving the building.
She stated that she had watched me drive out for 3 days in a row with my bulkhead door open.
Luckily, my manager was standing behind her, who I asked to explain it to her why I never shut my bulkhead door as I drove away.
I was driving a Ford Econoline Air Van.

She had a great career at UPS, up until the day she quit to go to FedX to help setup their ground service.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
My wife always packed my lunch. I definitely agree, she makes a great sandwich. When I was in the doghouse I had to make my own, that was a punishment. Lol
Where do I get one of those? When I ask my wife to pack mine she looks at me like she just caught me staring at another woman's ass.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Where do I get one of those? When I ask my wife to pack mine she looks at me like she just caught me staring at another woman's ass.
I got homemade chicken soup in winter. She would pre warm the thermos with hot water before putting the soup in. Lol.
She did complain once in awhile. I told her the food tasted better made with her hands. The stuff they believe! Lol

Nah

I know a lot of you guys are joking, but some of y’all take the women hating to the extreme though. I feel sorry for the women in your lives.
Yeah I didn't mean for it to go this far...

I think I had one good one. She stood up for her people, and left us alone to do our job without any micromanaging. At least 3 women I worked for at UPS tried or threatened to walk me out, and those same 3 loved micromanaging people. One stood at the belt for 10 minutes telling me exactly which package to pick up, where to put it, etc.. Something must have flashed in my eyes that night, because just about 2 seconds before I said something, she left and didn't say a word to me for a week.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

The voice of reason
Thank you