Harrassmant?

Brisket

And I make a mean sandwich!!
IMG_3137.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Interesting
I guess it's good for reverting back from guff you don't actually care for after expiring in 9 months (west) like maybe you got an orion letter last August it would be nice to know you could say screw it in April.
I'd assume most of them are "verbal warning" crap that is shot out to set a precident for discipline even if you saved a kitten from a tree that day.

Also if the centers have options for reporting discipline it's possible your new manager was "tech-savvy" lol and used the new online tool rather than the ol' filing cabinet and phone calls.

Last edited:

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Yeah I didn't mean for it to go this far...

I think I had one good one. She stood up for her people, and left us alone to do our job without any micromanaging. At least 3 women I worked for at UPS tried or threatened to walk me out, and those same 3 loved micromanaging people. One stood at the belt for 10 minutes telling me exactly which package to pick up, where to put it, etc.. Something must have flashed in my eyes that night, because just about 2 seconds before I said something, she left and didn't say a word to me for a week.

My fault, i took it there.....

rod

Retired 22 years
Worse boss I ever had for 30 years at UPS was a woman. She never once made any effort to keep peace between management and the hourly.