Has our union proven themselves useless at this point?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
By allowing the biggest contributor, UPS, to withdraw.

UPS paid the financial "withdraw liability"....

How is that mismanagement ? Any contributing employer can do that.

Isn't it the UPS employee's that whined (for years) about being in a multi-employer fund ?

You got what you wanted.

-Bug-

None of this "makes me feel better".
You need to get your head out of the sand, as we are for sure going backwards.
You call it "evolving", I call it regressing and I can't embrace it as you have.
You may be the only person I know who thinks America is "evolving" in a positive direction.
No I see it's going backward. Republicans just like corporate will always dominate. We need to vote which doesn't happen and it never will. I live in today you will always stay in the stone ages. You'll do in again in two years. Man you are so friend---in smart but you still don't get it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
UPS paid the financial "withdraw liability"....

How is that mismanagement ? Any contributing employer can do that.

Isn't it the UPS employee's that whined (for years) about being in a multi-employer fund ?

You got what you wanted.

-Bug-
I never asked for that and the Teamsters should have never allowed it.
I have 14 years vested in Central States.
Will it be there when I am 65?
Doesn't look like it.
Where's that $6.1 billion now?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No I see it's going backward. Republicans just like corporate will always dominate. We need to vote which doesn't happen and it never will. I live in today you will always stay in the stone ages. You'll do in again in two years. Man you are so friend---in smart but you still don't get it.
I for sure get it, it's all too clear.
I just don't and won't accept it.
I will always fight for what I think is right.
If that leaves me in the "stone ages", so be it.
I'm really not sure what that means?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The majority of your compatriots did.

Cried.... like little girls.

They could care less, about other Teamsters.
So then, you agree that allowing UPS to withdraw from Central States was a mistake?

Ask Gegare. (who was one of the Union Trustee's for Central States)

Better yet.... ask Fred Z. He was right there....

-Bug-
I don't know or have access to these guys, I was asking you the BigUnionGuy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No you have to pick one. Which one would you chose between the two?
Why do I have to choose? Because otherwise the Union doesn't get a ton of my money funneled to them?

Pensions and social security are essentially the same. And guess what in the long run they don't work. History should easily show us that.

Give me a 10-15% 401k match and the company saves money. I also end up with more money when I retire. That I get to do whatever I please with. There's only one loser in this scenario........ The union. Shocking I know.

Why do I have to choose? Because otherwise the Union doesn't get a ton of my money funneled to them?

Pensions and social security are essentially the same. And guess what in the long run they don't work. History should easily show us that.

Give me a 10-15% 401k match and the company saves money. I also end up with more money when I retire. That I get to do whatever I please with. There's only one loser in this scenario........ The union. Shocking I know.
That's great but you are missing my point. Since you refuse to answer the question lets just agree that we agree you just want answer my question.

muthatrucka

That's great but you are missing my point. Since you refuse to answer the question lets just agree that we agree you just want answer my question.
No one ever answered where that strike fund money went either. What was it $2 a month since 1997? I'll take that back to help my 401k with interest please.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's what I'm looking at! No, no, absolutely no! I have wor
K, kids...here goes..
705'rs all got all the info & N a ballot also had the opportunity to ask n pose questions to the newest TEAMCARE.

HOWEVER, RE: pay increase for new hires to $10, complete w/ q
No offense, but a little proof read before you hit "POST REPLY" will probable clear up many of those typos.