Has there ever been a real effort to organize Express

northbound

At least we threw it over the fence at the correct address. The Ground driver would have tossed it over the fence at the wrong house.

And then an express driver's power pad beeps twice for a package retrieval and upon arrival, oh it's a ground package. I think express should have some of ground's profits just for the plethora of packages they pick up daily because people don't get drop boxes aren't for ground, and neither is scheduling a pickup with a red and white label. Just a thought.....a sarcastic one of course.

Happens to us all the time. A few years and it will al be ground except a few overnights.

Keystone

FedEx CEO Frederick Smith Sees Pay Nearly Double To $13.7 Million

I'm just glad to see that everyone is doing their part to save the company money right now.

Quoting the article listed above, "The founder and top executive at FedEx Corp. received a pay package worth $13.7 million in the most recent fiscal year, nearly double a year earlier."

Now where know where our raise for this year went! Makes sense.

overflowed

And then an express driver's power pad beeps twice for a package retrieval and upon arrival, oh it's a ground package. I think express should have some of ground's profits just for the plethora of packages they pick up daily because people don't get drop boxes aren't for ground, and neither is scheduling a pickup with a red and white label. Just a thought.....a sarcastic one of course.
You can pup the ground package and your station will get credit for it. At a drop box exceptions\ ground pickup\it will scan try it next time.