Help me quit smoking

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I am making it official, for the 2nd time. I had my last smoke this morning at about 7am (or there abouts). I have not had another one today. Now we sill see how tomorrow goes.:whiteflag: And the next day......and the next day.........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
From Monday morning thru Friday nite, no smoke!!!! Not bad, I survived a week of hell on a rte I don't know and didn't smoke. I think I can do this. :happy-very:

jennie

Husband has been smoking forever it seems even before I met him. My UPS Insurance 7 months ago sent him all the patches and even gives you a sponsor who calls you to see how you are DOING!

Anyway, washer flooded my sons room first, then my mother-in-law just unexpectedly passed, horrible, and now he is smoking. Letting him go, and maybe next time it will be for good. So I think go with getting the patches and have someone call you weekly to see how you are:happy-very:

From Monday morning thru Friday nite, no smoke!!!! Not bad, I survived a week of hell on a rte I don't know and didn't smoke. I think I can do this. :happy-very:

Now I know you can do it!!!! When I stopped I took it an hour at a time, then a day, then a week, ect. Am now at 23 months and very rarely think about it now. Stick to it!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I think the biggest thing is finally decided I want to do this. It's always been I need to quit, but not really I want to.