Help, need answers! Thanks

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I work at the Roswell center in Roswell, Ga. We have Marietta center and Roswell under one roof. Judging by the fact two of my most recent preloaders went driving after being here about 3 years, I'd say that's a good estimate.

These drivers are what we refer to as "cover drivers";PT drivers that drive to cover routes. These drivers tend to work 4-5 days a week as we have A LOT of people who don't want to work 5 days a week, coupled with the fact we have a top heavy senority list (read lots of vacation time).

Anyways, don't make life decisions based on what someone told you on the internet, take it with a grain of salt. Hope you find what you're looking for, even if it's not here.

Acc0rd

I can tell you I started in 97 in Jax. My family moved away due to their job so I just continued on with school in the new city. Im in Orlando now with my wife as her job brought us here. When I left jax it was 7 years to drive, Ive personally known of another building where its been 2006 since they last hired a FT driver so that building is just screwed! I see Orlando here as 7 to 10 years. This year however they really hired a lot of new drivers and like 5 classes of cover drivers! So many of these kids cant drive a stick shift so the "years" aren't really what you hear because so many fail the test nonstop or their records are just crap that they cant get to drive. Stay in Jax. Its BIG but there is 4 centers there which means way more possible spots to drive in the future! Also, Jax is expanding big time and they are creating new routes left and right. Don't quit, just chill in some clerk job or something easy like irreg driver!