Helper Payday

Indecisi0n

Would you want to be in a truck for 4 hours and only get paid for 3? Screw the contract, I'm not eating lunch with a helper until the 24th.

That I understand but I am not getting in trouble for not taking my lunch between the correct hours. When I am asked to help someone at 6-7:00PM and I tell them "no , i am on lunch" then I can get in trouble. Since management looks to pass blame we have had drivers get warning letters for this. I guess each center is different but I see bot your points.

gingerkat

I don't even know if I'm suppose to get a lunch. I usually work 7 hours and we take a 10 minute lunch and no breaks. But... that's okay with me.

Brain Genocide

We too only take one break a week, maybe 2 at 15 minutes each. This was our first 1/2 break in two weeks. I don't know why people are upset if i buy lunck or my driver buys lunch. Begining to regrett having joined this Unofficial Forum for UPS workers.

I have seen some fantastic comaradarie here and really appreciate the work together attitude the UPS people have in my area. Just wished it would also show up on this forum, am I asking too much?

stoni24

We too only take one break a week, maybe 2 at 15 minutes each. This was our first 1/2 break in two weeks. I don't know why people are upset if i buy lunck or my driver buys lunch. Begining to regrett having joined this Unofficial Forum for UPS workers.

I have seen some fantastic comaradarie here and really appreciate the work together attitude the UPS people have in my area. Just wished it would also show up on this forum, am I asking too much?
. As a TCD I've grossed around $3100 over the last 2 weeks. Ur driver is making 15% more than I am. When ur laid off in 2 weeks maybe u'll understand why we feel it's tacky for him to let u buy lunch. Hope he gives u big tip when it's over.

DS

Fenderbender
When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again.
HELPER SKELTER
HELPER SKELTER
HELPER SKELTER
I promise that I will not forget you,
I'll g
ive you 12 stops and come back and get you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av4x6nZlefc

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah yeah - I know drivers and FT people earn more, think I'm new in this world? I am a helper, I am also his christmas bonus and gift from the company. Don't think he and the rest of the UPS crew will see a x-mas bonus, unless you're in upper management. If he gets tips, good for him. I'm used to being left out and behing. Working in a kitchen for thirty years cooking for extremely ungrateful staff, millionars, and people of all walks of life, I never once got paid what I'm worth. Having the potential to make thousands of people extremely sick not one MotherF****R ever thought of the Chef that fixed his/her meal, not one customer ever gave a Chef a tip.. Remember who cooked your meal when you eat out, the waitress only brought it.

Stop your whining.

And you want him to stop his whining?