Hof's cheerleaders are crying,......

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
There are a lot of haters of me. They are jealous and it shows. Kinda sad and pathetic. Used to be so called friends.

Anyone who's my friend if they are happy I'm happy for them. Haters gonna hate.
Is everybody turning against you?

It's because they finally realized that you sold them out.

Someone that can win in any election he has run in is trying to bust your chops. He actually teamed up with a guy he slammed for not doing his job when that guy was in office. He is the biggest prostitute
Yup. It's so Heinous and hypocritical. Wait am I allowed to use these words? Nevermind

TDU sucks.

TDU is a republican organization that morns the passing of Antonin Scalia. A pro anything that's anti union. Their leader was a teamster for one year in 1974 but has made a living off the hard work of teamsters for 42 years. The republican is a task master making money from being a management boss.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He actually teamed up with a guy he slammed for not doing his job when that guy was in office. He is the biggest prostitute.
Guilty as charged, that is exactly what I did.

I tried everything to keep that guy off our ticket, yet when he was added at the eleventh hour, and even though I knew better, I continued on with that campaign and for that I am ashamed.
It took me 2 weeks and an enormous amount of peer pressure to recommit, and when I did it was for self centered, selfish, and delusional reasons.

I have spent the last 2 years apologizing to anybody who will listen, and I continue to try to atone for those indiscretions.
Oddly enough, losing that election was a blessing and my avenue to make amends, as that piece of crap and several other fraudulent running mates won in a freakishly close election.
Nobody won or lost by more than 20 votes out of 4000+ possible. (I lost by 12 for VP)

It is my hope that the membership will forgive me and recognize my potential to do the job.
If not, it isn't meant to be, and if it is what everybody says, I'll be better off anyway?
Because in the end, everybody makes mistakes, but it's the fool who make the same ones over and over again, and that ain't me.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
TDU is a republican organization that morns the passing of Antonin Scalia. A pro anything that's anti union. Their leader was a teamster for one year in 1974 but has made a living off the hard work of teamsters for 42 years. The republican is a task master making money from being a management boss.
I haven't seen a steaming pile that big in a long time.

The number 1 issue teamsters have right now is in house cleaning.

Step 1. Throw the crooks out on their rear ends. Every last OG crook.

Step 2. Lower union dues back to 2 hours pay a month and cut officer salaries and perks and triple pensions.

Step 3. Work with all of congress Democrats and REPUBLICANS to ALTER THE RTW LAWS.

Step 4. Criminal prosecutions for all Teamster officials past or present charged by the IRB for criminal offenses. No more just being banned.

That is just the start.

LagunaBrown

I am ashamed of the Anti-Union people like Realbrown1 that are in my local.

Not looking like a good year for any incumbents.
I am hoping 2016 will be the beginning of a year era in the Teamsters.

My local never, never has a case at panel.

You are drinking the EE kool aid ...... There are many cases brought from our Local to panel, one good one is the ratios for cover drivers which in turn allows us to force the company to hire Full-time drivers. Realbrown1 I am really am ashamed of your lies! Why would you say such things that are just NOT true?

Last edited: