How do you poo?

9.5er

I think this thread talked one up. No I am not carrying my laptop with me.

My question for indecision is do you carry socks with you??

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah that's the worse is when you have to fart but your afraid too cause your butthole is playing mind games with ya, doesn't know if it wants to poop or fart and you don't want to poop yourself, so you get creative and do some david blaine levitation :censored2: with your one butt cheek and try and squeeze it out slowly and carefully lmfao, don't want the Hershey squirts at work that's for dam sure lol.

Yeah that's the worse is when you have to fart but your afraid too cause your butthole is playing mind games with ya, doesn't know if it wants to poop or fart and you don't want to poop yourself, so you get creative and do some david blaine levitation :censored2: with your one butt cheek and try and squeeze it out slowly and carefully lmfao, don't want the Hershey squirts at work that's for dam sure lol.
TMI, Jump.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Can you say Depends for Men ?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol wow...little too much info there Slappy..lmao

JL 0513

Never understood the newspaper or magazine (or phone) thing while on the toilet. Something's wrong if it takes you more than a minute or two to take a dump.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I like to take my time....why am I gonna rush if I don't have to? I'm not on the clock!
Word me too, in the pooper is my time and I aint rushing for shiznitt. Gotta take your time and get the job done completely, sometimes there can be indecision in there when your trying to get all of them BEBES KIDS off the bus lmfao.

bgh7c.jpeg