How many did you do?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
500 stops IS do-able in a very tight, all DR resi area. That being said I wouldn't WANT to do that, but there were days in the spring/fall where I worked one route on back to back days with different areas (was a half split car) and did over 200 stops and punched out in 8 hours by myself. With a helper, in that delivery area 500 wouldn't be THAT crazy to get knocked out

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I promise I did it. I filmed my 508th stop and showed both diads with the summary screens totaling 508. Something like 908 pcs. Ill post it. I towed my own uhaul. Delivered what was on my truck then reloaded my truck with the stuff in the uhaul. Not playin.

Not trying to be rude, but who are you trying to impress, besides yourself?

on car told another driver yesterday that he should be doing 60 stops per hour...I told the guy to have supe show him how it's done.
I would have told that on car that I'm working for safety, not for the WOR...I will give you 30 SPORH at times...but you will have to find the other 30 in your fantasy world.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have been on routes where you can hit 35-40 in some areas but on those routes you also have slower areas so impossible to maintain that average all day.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Probably trying to impress you......he didn't do it? Maybe he should post pictures of all his cats, that might do it!
images-1.jpeg
Poor Rowdy...

laffter

Why are people saying that WITH A HELPER such and such is possible? So you want the helper to sprint back and forth and ruin HIS/HER body? Helpers are "supposed to" follow the same safety rules as drivers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why are people saying that WITH A HELPER such and such is possible? So you want the helper to sprint back and forth and ruin HIS/HER body? Helpers are "supposed to" follow the same safety rules as drivers.

I don't ask my helpers to work any harder than I do but I do expect to work at least as hard as I do.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I think it could be done if you had absolutely perfect conditions. It would have to be a very tight, dense area with a perfect load. If you didn't have to dig and sort but could grab and go it could be done.

x-terra89

Screenshot_2014-11-22-16-17-52~2.jpg
my best day last year, was still a seasonal driver in a old grand with no power steering

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-22-16-17-52.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-22-16-17-52.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 90