how much of yall will like to be union

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Y'all, is a contraction or informal form of the phrase "you all", and is pronounced as one syllable (yawl) or two (YEW-awl). It is used as a plural second-person pronoun. Commonly believed to have originated in the Southern United States, it is primarily associated with Southern American English, African-American Vernacular English, and some dialects of the Western United States and the Midwestern United States.[1] It is also used outside the United States in the English-speaking islands of the West Indies, Sri Lankan English

D

Dis-organized Labor

Y'all, is a contraction or informal form of the phrase "you all", and is pronounced as one syllable (yawl) or two (YEW-awl). It is used as a plural second-person pronoun. Commonly believed to have originated in the Southern United States, it is primarily associated with Southern American English, African-American Vernacular English, and some dialects of the Western United States and the Midwestern United States.[1] It is also used outside the United States in the English-speaking islands of the West Indies, Sri Lankan English

WOW!!

Shirt fire UPstate, down here in KY "Y'all" is singular and "All Y'all" is plural. What kinda' crap is bein' taught in Yankee Land????

ex fed exer

real bad, which is why i left fed ex 9 years ago at 17.72 and started at the bottom at ups to be at $29.72/44.58 on o.t.

fed ex could not believe i said shove it as i walk out the door and into ups.

i make all the union meetings too.

plus, i do what i can to bring the union to fed ex.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
real bad, which is why i left fed ex 9 years ago at 17.72 and started at the bottom at ups to be at $29.72/44.58 on o.t.

fed ex could not believe i said shove it as i walk out the door and into ups.

i make all the union meetings too.

plus, i do what i can to bring the union to fed ex.

Thanks. I wish more UPS drivers would bring FedEx people up to date when you see each other at stops. Your perspective is especially valuable since you know the grass is greener on the Brown side of the fence.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've found it greener on the purple side.

That's because you and Fred think of your workers as entirely disposable units of production. I think Smith terms them Portable Profit Centers or PPC's for short (everything has to be an acronym)